||Venti: A Thousand Years of Waiting (2)

I got a 100 on my math test lmao y'all suck

Also short because i wanna get thus over with hnggg

➷a thousand years of waiting II➷

The gentle sound of a lyre floated across windrise with each blow of wind.

Venti was curled under the tree, breathing softly as he waited.

Waited for what? He can't remember. How many years has it been?

He can no longer remember her face or the warm feeling of her palm. All the traces of hers slowly disappeared as time went on.

Her little cottage house, the old tree, the wheat field. All of it had now turned into nothing but a land of grasses.

Venti was deep in thoughts he didn't realize a young woman had jogged closer. With a smile in her face, each step she took scattered the butterflies around her.

"Young bard! That's a lovely tune you're playing." She had a carefree attitude, so the young woman simply sat down next to him. "May I know it's name?"

"It doesn't have a name," venti replied. It was the first time anyone had ever asked about the songs name after a thousand years, he felt strange talking about it. "I wrote it for someone special to me."

The young woman rarely leaves her house. She was of noble statues and was sheltered half her life. Hearing what could be the start of a romantic fairytale, her interest piqued and she couldn't help but be curious.

"Who is that special someone? Like your lover?"

"Indeed. I'm waiting for her to return, hoping she'll hear my tune and follow it home."

The young womans eyes sparkled, "then wh-"
"Y/n!" A mans voice called. "Where are you?"

"Over here!" She waved energetically. "That'll be my fiancee, I'm sorry but i have to leave. Let's talk again if Destiny finds it!"

Venti watched her back as she ran into the mans arms. It had been a thousand years, he had almost forgotten the warmth of her body when they sat down under the tree, shoulders brushing against each other.

He had already forgotten how her voice sounded when she would call him.

When she looked at him with the e/c eyes that he had almost faded from his memories, he felt it was enough. Truly, he thought of himself as a big joke. When did he start to believe she would remember him in her next life. Had he really been that stupid?

Yet he after a thousand years of waiting and yearning, he was still left with the bitter aftertaste of their memories only he remembers.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

There's several things i wanna talk about so listen (read) well :

1. Thank you for 500 followers. Last year I said I'll never make it. That was when i only had 200? Or maybe 100? It's been a long time since then and hey, look where I am now.

But like,,, what do y'all want from me fr. I'm like lowkey the worst human being ever i don't deserve this

2. Follow my Instagram??? Tf??? I have no followers there jeez it's so hard to interact with any of y'all 🙄✋ (@/bloom_writes)

3. I have a discord and i think it's in my bio(?) But i have a discord and everyone there is nice (kind of) so join if you have the app.

4. I'm also on tumblr which i don't use often lmao tell me if you're interested tho.

Anyway, as I've said, i think I'm going to go ham on a bunch of au ideas so be well prepared. I'll lessen angst for now bc i have to many sarcastic mc ideas lmao