1. The Island

A/n: Thank you for reading my fanfiction!!! The truth is, I'm a bit nervous to make this but I hope you love how I make this book. 🙏❤️🙏

Love, war, blood, and battles to be fought! Swords, and magic clash

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Love, war, blood, and battles to be fought!
Swords, and magic clash...!
The future isn't as peaceful as it should be...
Greed and Pride had seeped through his bones!
He who studied among us opens a huge void!
Influenced by the Dark Lord to betray his own,
He comes back with broken wings!

...

Unbeknownst to many humans all over the world, there's a huge portal in the Pacific Ocean that would bring someone to a huge archipelago where many creatures they think were myths, live. Unexpected human ships that accidentally touch the invisible magical veil sink deep down the sea while airplanes that go past it would blow up. Only the wizards and other supernatural beings know the vast magical archipelago lurking inside it. High Elves and Dragons live in it. Wizards had known about it as only beings who have been gifted with magic would see the void within it.

The elves called their home 'Feth Fiada' as the name of the island because of the mist surrounding the edges of their territorial sea.

...

In ancient times, they were a very secretive race who chose to live amongst themselves and their kind in the forest in Europe but as powerful they might have been, they were hunted and sold for who they were even if human beings fear them.

The High Elves were also a huge inconvenience to many of them as they prevent them from expanding their villages and cutting off trees and so, they had become enemies. Some humans never saw them as fellow intelligent creatures but instead, they equaled them as demons lurking in the forest who kill their husbands even if their beauty was more angelic than demonic. They have a strong connection to the world unlike wizards and humans as they feel the energy and heart of the Earth.

Huge changes arrived in their lives when the king of the High Elves, King Ulthièn-a man with strength, power, and charm, successfully persuaded his kind to leave the human world as humans had shown themselves as a barbaric race who had no respect to nature. He knew that they had to leave their original continent so they could live in peace and have no fear of being hunted. It was in his leadership when they found an archipelago in Asia and they settled amongst the dragons. The archipelago has mountains, green trees, rare flowers, clear waters, small hills, and white beaches. It was just a very beautiful, virgin island that they knew they could live in peace while they could also preserve its beauty without destroying the forest. They had also sealed a pact from the dragons who live in the archipelago that whenever an egg hatches for another elf or human, they would be their riders. It was a fair agreement to prevent themselves from fighting each other.

To keep the archipelago protected and safe against human invasion when humans began exploring the sea, as the white mist was not an enough protection, a female elf with striking blue-green eyes, and has the name of Eöwine, the spiritual leader and priestess of the High Elves, conjured a blue gem from her palm. The gem was created from her life energy. She placed it on her tower atop a very huge mountain at the center of the archipelago. It created a huge golden dome covering the seven thousand islands after she activated the gem into its full power, including some 200 nautical miles from the coast of the island but the power of the gem could still be felt even far from that area.

Eöwine knew that they will have to communicate to the outside world again but as long as her blue gem stays untouched at the very top of her tower which she guarded with Phoenix Birds, the blue spinel gem could keep it protected. It was the power of the gem that had created the storms, the dark mist, the whirlpools, and lightning that had brought so much destruction to many human ships making it a very dangerous place for humans to ever venture.

Time passed so quickly that the archipelago not just became the dragons' and High Elves' home. The High Elves opened the dome to a few humans, especially wizarding families who were fleeing their own homes because of the huge bloody war ravaging the world. Even if their island was kept safe by the magic, and energy of Eöwine's blue gem, they could sense the darkness, weariness, anger, and sorrow that the two huge world wars fought by non-magical humans with the use of weapons of mass destruction. They didn't choose to intercede or to stop it. They don't want to intervene in the problems that humans can solve by themselves but the elves accepted as many refugees as they could keep, protect, and educate. At the same time, the wizarding families who had settled on their island knew that they owe them so much and they were in so much debt to the beautiful, fair creatures who gave them kindness and a new home. The humans, especially wizarding families who chose to live amongst them had humbled themselves to the Elven Royal Family and to the other elves. It allowed them to become distinguished members of the court and residents.

In the aftermath of the two world wars, the elves knew that it was time to interact with other beings once again, and open themselves to the outside world but only to the Wizarding World. At the end of the two wars waged by humans, an ancient female elf seer by the name of Fiérden saw what was to come after studying the arrangement of the stars as she foretold the future:

"The children of two magical warriors who fought the darkest wizard twice would soon be born! The night has a lot of suns, only they light so far away! Away the children may be from their motherland and live under the protection of the mist and power of the gem but a destiny wraps them both! It is a destiny they cannot reject nor escape as they are the awaited sword and shield of the world!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/n: It took me almost all day and a whole night thinking what to do for this but yeah! Hopefully, you like this chapter. :)

 :)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.