12. Ten Years Later...

A/n: Thanks for reading my fanfiction! I hope that you like this chapter! ❤️❤️❤️

At the time James returned home to their cottage, he was very much happy and excited to tell Lily what he learned and with whom he talked

At the time James returned home to their cottage, he was very much happy and excited to tell Lily what he learned and with whom he talked. Most of all, he was able to assure his wife that the lives of their children in Feth Fiada will be alright and so, it allowed Lily to finally adapt to the archipelago of the elves. She became happier on their island and had friends.

Ten years later, their children, Harry and Elwyn began to show that they were young and powerful mages. Unlike the young kids in the UK where some eleven years old kids were told not to practice magic outside the school, they were allowed to practice magic at home. They even had assignments that they needed to do while at home and they ride a gold dragon to go to their school. The Potter Twins had already begun studying in Blue Gem Magic School. The professors in that school were powerful elf mages, dragon riders, and a few witches and wizards. They weren't just going to learn magic at school as they were also taught academics by the men who cannot do magic. The elven magic school wasn't like Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry where students live for a year separated from their parents.

Since James and Lily could see their children's progress in their studies, they were pretty much surprised that Elwyn could talk to the young dragons while Harry started talking to snakes. It worried them about their son's ability since he didn't know how his son could do parseltongue since it wasn't in their blood, after all. If it had been, it would have come from someone distant from them. James clenched his wand so tightly when he remembered the mission which Queen Rowyna gave him. They were both afraid that the prophecy from the ancient times was about to happen at their time since a young elf wizard returned to the island to convince many residents in Melven City to take Eowyn's Blue Gem away from the tower she placed it on and he was trying to tell them that they must remove the protective enchantment that separated it from the whole world.

"Why are you here at our garden again, James?" Lily wondered. "You always spend your time here after we discovered that Harry can talk to snakes."

"I was worried about what you foresaw ten years ago but now, I saw Harry- Harry's a-" James wasn't able to finish his sentence since he didn't know what to tell his wife and he didn't want her to spend time thinking about politics. "It's nothing, Lily."

"Our children are eleven, James, and so, I think you should know that they may still be kids but they know what they're doing and their choices now."

James wrapped his arms around her and a few moments later, Lily hugged him back. "What do we do with him? I'm afraid that You-Know-Who-"

"You-Know-Who?" Lily began to laugh. "Do you mean Voldemort?"

James was taken aback by the mention of the name that tried to kill their children. "You can't say that name here! It's cursed!"

Lily kept laughing. "This is the only place in the whole world that Voldemort couldn't touch and you're afraid now? Weren't you a bold warrior, James?"

"That was me- It was a long time ago and so- I don't know! Somehow, I don't know what I should do now!" James sat down on a stump wood in their garden while he kept on clenching his wand. "My job as an Auror here could be getting to me. I have fought dark elves and witches, and also, dragon riders who disrespect those who can't do magic but I'm still worried that"

"Don't you think you should tell me what is bothering you now? This island is our home now and as much as I can tell, our children will grow up here until they're ready to set off outside this island."

James gave her a newspaper. "Read the article on the first page, Lily. I have to catch that man before he does severe damage to the crown!"

Lily accepted the newspaper and after it was already in her hand, she was able to read the headline news: "Earaendill Wing's Return Unleashed Trouble!"

"Read the article," James sighed. "You do know the prophecy that we heard from Queen Rowyna, right?"

Lily rolled the newspaper. "What I saw isn't about this, James. It was all about our children and they're both back in England! As much as I hate what I saw, this article doesn't mean anything too much about our children! It's just news about your new mission!"

"You have to listen to me, Lily! We don't know the future but it is also important to be careful with our decisions." James held on to her shoulders tightly. "If something happens to me, don't give up. It's just you with whom I can trust our children, so, take care of yourself while I go to my mission."

Lily's tears began to cascade down her cheeks slowly but painfully. "Don't go if you think the mission that Her Majesty gave you is dangerous! Stay with our family!"

"Forgive me, but I cannot refuse her, Lily as she did believe that this is a matter that a member of the Order should focus on," James replied to her and he gripped his hands tightly around her wrists. "We risked our lives when we joined the Order of the Phoenix after we graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

"Don't go, James!" Lily begged him. "We ran here in this archipelago to hide from the Death Eaters!"

James knew that he won't be able to hide many truths from her and so, he knew that he must be honest when talking to her. "Eäraendill Wing is a Death Eater, Lily."

"How sure are you, James?" Lily asked him after James dried her tears with his handkerchief. "Tell me why you think that man is a Death Eater!"

James began to slowly get annoyed with her since, for him, she was asking for too much information. "Why do you want me to tell you everything about the nature of my job? Aren't you happy that your only job here is to manage our house and we have forest elves as servants instead of house elves?"

James's words were like a big thorn that got stuck on Lily's heart so, she wasn't able to slap him sharply. "Your priority should be your family and nothing else! Don't you think that you have changed so much ever since we arrived here? As far as I can see, you're just like the Melven Governor or Lady Diana."

"But Lily-" James tried to get her to go closer to him but Lily stepped back away from him. "Are you forgetting that I have to"

"You would die if you fight him, James!" Lily raised her wand. "It isn't your duty to stop that man now!"

"What about the prophecy?" James raised his hands. "Queen Rowyna expects me to fight and arrest him!"

"If he is the evil man foretold in the ancient prophecy of the elves, then I know that whoever stops him wouldn't be you!" Lily exclaimed. "I believe that it will be more important to help our children to get better!"

A/n: Thank you to all of the people who read this chapter!!! If you liked this chapter, please don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️