8. Lily's Visions

A/n: Thank you to all of the people reading my fanfiction!!! I hope that you are all enjoying it! I'm sorry for not adding any chapter here for so long! ❤️

It had already been days ever since they had arrived in Feth Fiada and it had been a very fruitful new life for them since they were able to rest and recover

It had already been days ever since they had arrived in Feth Fiada and it had been a very fruitful new life for them since they were able to rest and recover. They were battle-worn and the days that they were in Andenor made them feel more joyous and grateful. It was, as if, they were in paradise but as always, the couple would miss their comrades who were still staying and living in the United Kingdom.

To ease their homesickness and anxiety, Queen Rowyna gave them a round, magical mirror. It allowed them to talk to Albus Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, and other people outside Féth Fiada's magic. Through the mirror given to them, they learned that the Death Eaters were imprisoned in Azkaban and some of them tried to say that they were enchanted. Of course, They were very much thankful for all the help that the Elven Queen gave them.

"As always, thank you for giving us such a great gift and for visiting us here in the cottage that you gave us," Lily told Queen Rowyna after she gave her a curtsy. "We are grateful that you accepted us."

Queen Rowyna sat on the chair next to her and held her hands. "You are my honored guests. I will always make sure that you and your children are well accommodated."

"We can't always rely on you, sire," James sighed. "My wife and I will stay in the cottage until we find a better home for us here in Andenor."

"Don't you feel comfortable in this cottage that I gave you?" Rowyna asked him. "Is it not enough?"

James lowered his eyes and placed his hands in his pockets. "That is not what I meant, sir. I just don't want to be too indebted to you."

Lily was surprised that she quickly rose to her feet to stand next to him. "What do you think you're saying, James? She gave us a lot and we have to be thankful for it!"

Queen Rowyna agreed with him. "What you say is an act of loyalty and maturity. I do understand what you mean and I am sure that you don't want people to think that you are too dependent on my money."

"Thank you for understanding." James knelt before her and he also lowered his head. "We are your subjects now and I will do my best to be a good Auror."

...

Living in Féth Fiada proved fruitful for the couple but sometimes made Lily fear living on the archipelago and one of them was the ability to create magic without the use of her wand. She had never been able to light candles on her own without saying any spell but on that stormy night, she suddenly lit it up due to bad dreams that looked so true to her and it had awakened her in the middle of the night. "That cannot happen! That should not happen!"

It was cold and freezing while huge droplets of water were running vigorously down and hitting the roof of their cottage. It had already been a few days since they had arrived in Féth Fiada and they were beginning to adapt to a very peaceful life as being safe and away from their home country for months was very strange for them but they know that their current life was so much better than staying in a country where they may always run and hide.