11. The Cave of Truth

A/n: This is the last chapter of the first part of this book!!! The next chapters after this will be the time when Harry and Elwyn study in school together!!! I hope that you like this chapter!!! Thank you so much!

❤️❤️❤️

James could not fathom the beauty of an icy cave when they had arrived inside the Cave of Truth wherein the prophet they were seeking continued to live

James could not fathom the beauty of an icy cave when they had arrived inside the Cave of Truth wherein the prophet they were seeking continued to live. The cave was just so filled with glowing ice, blue stalactites, and stalagmites as he looked around the home of the High Priest of Riocht. He was also able to see that the high priest seemed to have just placed a rectangular, wooden table near a huge tree and on it was an engraved dragon symbol. The leaves and the trunks of the tree bloom so high atop the cave that it created a round opening that let the rain come into the cave.

Lady Diana and her white dragon followed James inside the cave to accompany him but after she saw the huge tree before her, she immediately began to kneel and gave it a gesture of respect. "Oh my! Goddess of Nature, I pray thee that you let us meet the High Priest!"

A young-looking woman wearing a soft, white tunic and a gold belt emerged out as if she was a spirit after James bowed before the tree as he realized that the tree was a sacred creature in Feth Fiada. "I come to thee to meet the High Priest! We need him to know the truth!"

"Stand up, James Potter," the Goddess of Nature ordered him. "You are an expected guest."

James's tears began to cascade down his eyes. "Thank you for letting us here. Will we be able to see him?"

She smiled at them after she placed a white coat around her shoulders, too. "You can stand up, Lady Diana. We are very thankful for your service and most of all, your mission to us is now done."

Lady Diana obeyed and rose on her feet immediately but she was very much bewildered to know that she was about to leave service. "Thank you for letting me serve you, Goddess of Nature!"

"The High Priest of Riocht will be here," she replied to them. "He's human just like any of you but he was more like us, now."

"How can I call you, your grace?" James asked her. "I am sure that you have a name."

The Goddess of Nature smiled as she sat on her white throne in the cave. "Humans call me 'Gaea'. We are gods here on Earth and we protect magical humans but we are mere creatures He created. We are very unlike the Spiritual God. He has no name and we worship him, too."

James nodded in understanding. "You are custodians here on Earth? Does it mean that you are guardians?"

"You are smart for a wizard outside Feth Fiada," she answered him. "Yes, we are mere guardians."

...

Moments after they began to be silent, a young adult man wearing a green cloak and gold belt on his wrists and waist arrived to join them, too. He also bowed and showed a gesture of respect towards Gaea. "I have come to your call, my lady."

"Your insight had always been right, Emrys," she replied to him. "They've now stepped inside your home- the cave where magic originated."

Emrys smiled at her. "I am an ancient wizard from the old days when my kind was still persecuted! The world now is mostly devoid of magic but magic will never leave the Earth!"

James and Lady Diana immediately went bowed and knelt before the ancient mage as they could both feel his intimidating power. Their knees buckled like jelly and their whole being was too shaken when they had felt him near them.

"Your Eminence!" James cried. "Thank you for letting me meet you!"

Lady Diana was also brought down to her knees while she was faced with an ancient mage and Dragon Lord. "It is an honor to be here, Your Grace!"

Emrys may look young but James and Lady Diana knew that the man before them was just hiding his true potential. Why? Just his presence made them fear him immediately and James knew that even Tom Riddle won't win against him in a battle.

"Stand up, James."

James obeyed immediately. "I came here to ask for your help! My wife is severely sick."

"She who sees the truth must be heard," Emrys began. "The future was shown to you and you must accept it. Do not try to stray away or else, fate will still come rushing in more painfully even if you try to prevent it."

A/n: Next chapters will be longer than this but I do hope that you liked this chapter!!! ❤️