4. The Elven Queen

A/n: Thank you for reading my fanfiction! I hope you keep supporting me until the end! ❤️

James and Lily patiently waited for the men who would guide them to the castle of the Elven Queen

James and Lily patiently waited for the men who would guide them to the castle of the Elven Queen. It only took a few minutes after Televriel left them at the beach when twelve elven knights of Féth Fiada arrived with their white horses. They were also surprised to see an empty white carriage that seemed to transport nobles in the Elven Island. It's driven by two female elves wearing white, silk dresses with gold thread trimmed at the sides of their dress. They were also able to observe that there were white horses that carry the carriage. The Potters were still very much astonished by how different the High Elves looked. They were used to seeing house elves who were small and looked like puppies with huge pointed ears but the elves living in Féth Fiada were very beautiful, elegant, and regal.

Televriel just looked like a human with pointed ears but the six female knight elves, and six male knight elves who arrived to escort them to the Queen of the Elves, Queen Rowyna, were men and women with such strong authority, strength, and power. Their eyes were blazing with wisdom and intelligence in their long experience as warriors. They wear their silver swords on their black belts with such regality and beauty.

The young leader of the White Knights gazed at the young couple before him. He wore a white long tunic sleeves and bright armor adorned with a lion crest. His white cape flapped after he mounted off his horse. "Are you the family that Dumbledore sent to be protected by our kingdom? I am Lord Cadwallen, Son of Cadmoor."

"Yes, we are the family he sent here," Lily replied. She showed the leaf portkey to him. "My name is Lily Evans-Potter. I am a witch and a member of the Order of the Phoenix."

"I am James Potter. Like my wife, I am also a member of the Order of the Phoenix," he said to him. "We have named our twins Harry and Elwyn."

"Welcome to Féth Fiada, warlocks!" Lord Cadwallen exclaimed. "We will be escorting you to meet our queen. I advise that you should stay formal around the queen, and make sure that you give her proper curtsy whenever you meet her."

James bowed his head and after that, he rose from his feet to look straight into their eyes. "Thank you. We have had a fine journey, thanks to the boatman named Televriel. I want to say my gratitude for allowing us to live on this huge island."

Lady Alvina, an elf with a blue coat attached to her armor mounted off her horse, too. "We expected an old couple after we were informed by the queen that a family from England sought refuge here. Forgive me but I didn't expect that the couple which Dumbledore wished to protect was a young couple. What is the reason why you were sent to hide here?"

James clenched his fists and gripped Lily's right hand. "Professor Dumbledore ordered us to leave after the Dark Lord attacked my twins. I chose to be here to protect my wife, Lily, and my children."

Lady Alvina smiled upon the time he gazed at the sleeping babies on their shoulders. He slowly felt pity for them as they seemed tired and were grief-stricken due to the long war that they had undergone in the country they originally belonged to. He was also able to be conscious of the couple's powerful aura. They're humans but their connection to magic seemed to be immovable and strong.