5. Call Of Fate

A/n: Thank you for reading my fanfiction! I'm glad that you read my fanfiction! If you like my fanfiction, don't forget to vote and comment! ♥♥♥

A young couple arrives from the new world,
They arrive on the island to seek safety.
Twice their children are needed!
To them comes a young dragon rider
and a powerful warlock!
A future filled with blood and tears,
But with them, an epic romance and love!
They hold the future for all creatures,
They are the sword and shield!

...

The two days had been long and arduous for the two warlocks who were sent by Dumbledore to live on an elven archipelago. They do not know their future nor how they'll live among the citizens but they were forced by fate itself to go out of their country and journey on to a world unknown. James still couldn't believe that they needed to leave England since his children, most of all, his daughter might have been prophesied to be the Dark Lord's equal. He didn't know what to do and because of that, he had to obey Albus Dumbledore to hide his family to where no servants of the Dark Lord will find them.

An old elf with striking green eyes looked pitifully at the young warlock couple who were sent to the island for protection against their enemies an hour later. He helped James to mount on a dark horse while Lily and the twins sat on a white, elven wagon which will be pulled by two unicorns. The female elves, Jeanne and Shaheen will be guiding the unicorns.

"My name's Lord Carswell, Mr. Potter. It's nice to meet you."

He pitied the young couple after he had observed them. The couple's obviously very young but the responsibility that was on their shoulders was already too much. He had heard from the queen herself that the twins who were sleeping at the arms of the young woman sitting on the wagon were prophesied for a great but burdensome future. Queen Rowyna also revealed to him a very important prophecy that was passed from generation to generation from the current Elven Oracle who was residing in the Blue tower. She had informed him that the arrival of the young couple may be the prophesied couple were the parents of the chosen dragon rider who will guard the Blue Gem against an incoming dark force.

"Thank you for welcoming us and giving us a place to stay," James replied. "We are grateful for the elves' accommodation."

They began to move after the female elves also introduced themselves to them after the introduction and greetings. The elves had to slow down since they were with a human at the back of a horse. If they weren't with a human at the back of a horse, they might have moved quicker in the forest but they had to control themselves and adapt to the human's speed. James couldn't stop admiring the High Elves living on the island. They were swift, elegant, and sophisticated. He didn't know why they had stayed hidden within a magical barrier away from other beings if they all seem to have great beauty and their connection to magic was stronger than any humans. He has many questions that were in his mind but he decided not to ask Lord Carswell and the female elves since the only thing he wanted to do was to finally sleep and rest. He didn't know how long the day had been already since they've reached the island where their twins would grow up but he's still thankful that for a few years, they won't need to run away from death eaters. He wanted his children to be taught in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry but they may actually be taught magic differently as they're in Féth Fiada. He also believed that there's a reason why they had to be in the Kingdom of the Elves. It had only been a few days since they arrived on the island but he slowly experienced changes in the way he felt magic's energy. He felt his magical nerves widen and it opened more than when he was in England. The sensation was giving him headaches and lightheadedness. He chose to look around to where they were going to distract himself since his mind was currently very chaotic. He hated himself that he couldn't make it calm down and he didn't want to drink a calming potion just because he's still surprised by the sudden change of their environment.

The small band passed through many pine trees, a huge mass of deciduous grassland, and a small swamp with flying fishes. A huge volcano can also be seen from the distance. It also shocked him when he saw five female humans that have a fishtail instead of legs who were playing in the river as they pass through a wooden bridge. He had heard that mermaids exist and they were scary creatures but they seemed to be kind creatures rather than evil sirens on the island. It was also that time that he heard the elves chant a prayer at the same time:

'To the trees and grasses, we pass,
To you, we seek permission,
Guide us to our destination,
Safeguard and protect us,
Allow us to see the path!
Give us ways to hold you, dear,
No matter how long and difficult our journey may be,
We walk the earth once and return to earth to unite with you!"

...

It took a while for the band to arrive at their destination and James was very tired already while Lily and the twins fell asleep. The full moon was already up in the sky when they reached the stone gates of Andenor City. It was a huge province and a huge stone mansion painted white can be seen from the distance away from the stone gate. There were also lots of small dragons flying around which frightened James. He was also surprised that the men in the village weren't afraid of them, instead, they were able to talk to them as if they were their companions.

Lord Carswell showed the gate guards a silver shaped like a leaf which showed his identity to them. The guards then bowed their heads to him after knowing that they're in front of an elf belonging to a noble clan. Without ado, they opened the gate.

"The young man and the woman with her children at the wagon behind me are going to be new residents of this province. Queen Rowyna of the Amethyst Kingdom has sent them here," he informed the dark-skinned gate guard holding a spear. "Signal Governor Ulfhild Moorson of our arrival. He'll know where to go."

The younger gate guard with a scar on his neck nodded after that. He took a huge horn from behind him and blew it hard until a huge loud sound can be heard all over the province while Lord Carswell, James, and Lily's wagon pass through the Gates of Melven City.

A/n: Thank you to the people reading this fanfiction! I hope you keep on reading! Anyway, what do you think of the story? Tell in the comments below!