The Call

'Appa, can Stitch and Choy swim in our pool?' Pooh asked me while he was getting ready to take a dip. His Eomma made him wear a cute wetsuit and a swimming cap. I smiled at the sight of him because I remembered when I was younger, I could get in the pool with only a pair of shorts and nothing else.

'Oh no, buddy. Stitch and Choy will stay in the outdoor lounge. We will inflate the mini pool for them,' I replied as I applied some sunscreen on my upper body. My wife was beside me so I decided to tease her a bit. I was rubbing my chest with it and I knew it caught her attention. Pooh was finished and since he was excited, he ran out of the closet, out of the room and went to his playmates.

Yejin cleared her throat and that made me smile as I had my back facing her. I wanted to see the look on her face, her eyes throwing daggers at me and her mouth formed into a pout. But then, I heard her say otherwise.

'Can I have the sunscreen?' she asked. Without hesitation, I handed it to her and I felt her warm palm resting on my back. I had to close my eyes at the sensation it brought me.

'Did you just realize what you did, Binssi?' she said as she was massaging my back muscles up to my shoulders. I had to shudder, and I didn't expect this from her.

'Uhm, yes,' I said, voice quivering. I didn't know why, but maybe I was not used to her initiating the move that's why I am feeling quite uneasy right now.

But I am loving it. How I wished the kids won't look for me, yet.

'Turn around,' she commanded and in a jiffy, I followed her. She then gave me her smile as she was running her fingers through my chest and was applying the same sunscreen. Even when I had already applied, I didn't mind feeling a bit sticky. This is my wife we are talking about and I would go anywhere just to have her with me, right here, right now.

'Did you just realize that what you did earlier made you wish that you could have spent a little more intimate time with me right now?' she teased. Oh boy, how could she read my mind? She then looked up to me and gave me the best eye smile she could ever give me, as if she had not yet given me that and more.

'How can you read my mind, baby?' I said, as I tried to grab her by the shoulders, softly.

'Oh no, no Mr. Kim,' she said, backing off. 'You have three kids waiting for the pool,' she continued and that made me realize that yes, it would only be a wish. For now at least.

I wanted to get even with her since she had made me feel something that I normally feel whenever we have these moments.

'Well, I can always use a makeup session later tonight, what do you think Mrs. Kim?' I said, massaging her shoulders, then led my hand up to her waist. I looked at her like a hungry lion waiting to devour its prey.

'Naughty, Mr. Kim,' she replied as she rested her hands on my chest. I captured her lips softly, but then I could not resist those cherry lips, especially now that I am, well, aroused. My kiss went deeper and I was actually lost in translation once more, and if she didn't pull away from me I would have made love to her right this moment.

'What did you say about the make-up session later, baby?' she whispered and that made me look at her. I smiled as I gave her one last kiss before we went out. We came down to three kids waiting impatiently for me so we can all go up to the pool.

'Uncle Pyung, can we go now? Please?' Joo Joo was asking as she wore her goggles which made her actually look cute.

Both Yejin and I smiled, then she whispered to me. 'See, there are three kids waiting for you,' she said as she went to the kids first and talked to them.

'I'll make you muffins and cookies, and who's up for some barbecue for lunch?' she asked them as all of them raised their hands. I took Lilo from her carrier and brought her upstairs with the kids for our swimming day.