The Airport Strut (One Shot)

"Jagiya, I'll just have to meet with CEO Kim and the team first before heading to the airport. Would that be okay?" Yejin asked her husband who was checking his trusty camera which they will be using while on their trip. He looked up to her and nodded.

"Sure. Will you be okay if we don't go together?" he asked. Earlier on, they learned that another celebrity will be on the same flight as theirs. Knowing the popularity of the person, they opted to give way for the media to cover the departure of the member of the girl group and not theirs.

They didn't want to go truly romantic while they were leaving Korea on the way to their honeymoon. Although they had seen videos taken by some of the wedding guests which have been shared over and over to the internet, the couple didn't bother to react to it. For as long as everyone was happy, they were okay with it.

Their fans and everybody else matters to them anyway and they know that the people only wanted to get a glimpse of their wedding, which was actually, a fairy tale like. A wedding the last woman of his life truly deserved.

The one who admitted on national TV that he was her first love. Who wouldn't gush over that?

"Yes, I think it's better that way," Yejin replied as she took a seat just beside him. Holding onto his strong forearm, she leaned on his shoulder and squeezed the muscled arm which made her giggle so much. Her pillow for the past nights since the wedding, and maybe even before that, she admired how strong they really were. Thinking of all the things that had happened over the past days, and nights, made her shy looking at her husband who was busy checking his camera thoroughly.

But he actually couldn't hide his smile that just came right out of the blue. Living in pure bliss since the very moment he saw her walking towards him, with her father beside her, he knew he couldn't ask for more than anything in his life now.

Maybe a baby perhaps. Or two. With her, of course.

He stretched out his arm and pulled her closer to him. Setting the camera down, he went back to her and gave her a full hug.

"Are you excited?" he asked as he kissed her forehead, which Yejin truly likes. Apart from the kisses on the lips and everywhere else, she found this the most amazing of all. She truly feels warm and protected every time Bin does this gesture.

She looked up to him and gave him a peck, before brushing his lips with her thumb. "Yes. After two years, finally we get to travel overseas."

"What do you think would have happened if we got that customary travel after our series ended?" he asked, brushing her hair while she leaned on him.

"I don't know, maybe they would go around looking for the both of us. Or maybe not," she replied, laughing at the idea which could be true if that really happened. Bin joined in on the laughter and when their eyes found each other's gaze, their lips touched. Savoring the early morning silence that their penthouse in Guri could offer.

As their kisses went deeper, along came a visitor slowly making her way to where they were. Her cute bark and soft paw parked at Bin's foot made him stop what he was doing before giving his wife one more kiss.

"Seems like someone is missing us now," he whispered. Yejin smiled with her eyes closed before pulling away. And indeed, the cute interruption was way too adorable to be left neglected at the moment. Bin picked Kitty up and held her in one hand, before they headed upstairs to their garden to start their day while Yejin lead the way. The sun was just rising and they were happy to see it before they leave later in the afternoon.

"Jagiya, I'm done with the meeting. I'm coming right over to the airport. Are you heading now?" she asked Bin on the phone while she boarded her black Benz van.