Ch. 5

(Hello! First off, HAPPY SECOND DAY OF PRIDE EVERYONE ESPECIALLY TO LESBAINS !!! I just wanted to let you all know that the outfit on top is what Y/n is wearing

(Hello! First off, HAPPY SECOND DAY OF PRIDE EVERYONE ESPECIALLY TO LESBAINS !!! I just wanted to let you all know that the outfit on top is what Y/n is wearing. The necklace, choker, and bracelet will be explained later into the story but Y/n doesn't have the choker yet, feel free to change anything you don't like. Also this outfit is drawn by me I will be trying to draw most maybe even all of the artwork in both this story and my Kagehina fanfiction. I am working on the bag because I don't really have an idea for what I want it to look like yet. And as you can tell I changed the cover so it is now my original art work. Anyway enjoy!!)

(Y/n's POV)

What the hell is a muffin head?...

"Hehe heyyy daddd..." Sapnap says nervously. "What brings you here hehehe..." Ok what is happening... "Don't 'Hey Dad' Me!!" This man I'm assuming is Sapnaps dad fumed. "Listennnn I don't know or remember what I did... but I'm really sorryyyyy" Sapnap worried. "YOU TOLD SKEPPY THAT I WAS GOING TO ASK HIM ON A DATE!!" Sapnaps father argued. "AHAHAHAHA OH YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT AHAHA" Sapnap laughs.

"SHUSH YOU MUFFIN HEAD YOU ARE GROUN- Oh who's this?" Sapnaps dads voice takes a complete 180 when he sees me. "Umm.. hi..." I say extremely confused. "Your so pretty! I'm Sapnaps Dad but my name is BadBoyHalo its great to meet you!" Sapnaps dad introduces himself with his hand out. "I'm Y/N good to meet you as well..." I reply shaking his hand. "Sapnap you could've told me you had a friend over before I came!" Badboyhalo says going back to his angry tone while facing his son. "Oh I'm not his friend!" I clarify. "Oh my muffin... SAPNAP YOU BETTER NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING BAD I SWEAR I- oh my goodness I just realize you have a crossbow..." Bad says noticing my crossbow.

"Yeah they were trying to gang up on me so I pulled out my little friend here" I explain. "Oh that's- Wait... SAPNAP GEORGE DREAM SHE IS A LADY YOU HAVE TO TREAT HER WITH RESPECT AND HERE YOU GUYS ARE GANGING UP ON HER!! That reminds me... Dream why is your mask broken?" Bad questions. Dream just points to me while I smile innocently. "Well she's a girl I bet she was scared when she just woke up in a strange place with a bunch of strangers!" Bad justifies for me. Bad then goes to hug me making me flinch slightly. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you... SAPNAP LOOK HOW SCARED SHE IS!! My poor baby..." Bad says changing tones left and right. Baby?...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR POOR BABY!?" Sapnap yells at his Father. "Well I decided I'm adopting Y/n, she is now my daughter as well as my favorite child" Bad explains squeezing me a little. "HOW IS SHE YOUR FAVORITE!?" Sapnap complains. I rest my head on Bads shoulder. I should probably unload my crossbow... "Can I unload my crossbow please? I don't want to hurt you..." I say as innocently as I can. "Oh yeah that would be a good idea... BUT DO YOU SEE HOW NICE SHE IS SAPNAP!!" Bad says letting me go. I shoot my crossbow to just barely miss Dreams face. "Sorry that was an accident!" I fret. Ahaha it wasn't an accident!!

I then put the crossbow back in my bag and I hug Bads waist while laying my head on his shoulder. He's comfy... For his name being BadBoyHalo he isn't really a Bad Boy he should be called GoodBoyHalo... hehe GoodBoyHalo...

"BAD YOU CAN'T BE RUNNING OFF LIKE TH- Who is that?" A man made out if crystals comes in. "SKEPPY HI! Meet my new Daughter!!" Bad exclaims motioning Skeppy to come. Skeppy? Ok who is naming these people... Wait isn't that the person who Sapnap told that Bad was going on a date with? "YOUR DAUGHTER!? WHA- HOW- WHEN- WHO!?!" Skeppy stutters. Are they dating? "Yup I just adopted her and I love her more than life itself!" Bad bubbles. I know I should be trying to find Wilbur but... I like Bad a lot... Ugh but I probably should tell him I need to find Wilbur...

"Hey Bad?..." I question. "Nope it's dad now!" Bad corrects. "Ok sorry well... I was wondering when I can see Wilbur?" I ask hoping to get an answer. "Wait Wilbur what?" Bad puzzled. "Yeah she needs to find Wilbur because he has some information she needs" Dream says but I can tell he's mocking me slightly. "Oh ok! We can take you there tomorrow!" Bad explains. "Excuse me bad but can I see Y/n really quickly" Dream asks. "NO SHES MINE!!" Bad yells holding me tighter. Not going to lie I like Bad he's nice and smells like freshly baked muffins... "Ugh! Sapnap come get your dad and Skeppy come get your husband!" Dream orders. "WE AREN'T TOGETHER!!" Bad bickered letting me go. In that short amount of time Dream grabs me by my arm and pulls me into the next room.

I open my eyes slightly to see Dream having me in a kabedon. "So want to explain the real reason you want to see Wilbur?" Coaxed Dream. WHAT!?!

(Word count 900)