Ch. 25

(Changed my username so it went from 'Its_Kokichi_bitch' which to those who didn't know was a Britney Spears reference mixed with Kokichi Ouma from Danganronpa V3 to 'Haal_wat_teven' which now means get some bitches in Dutch bc why not oh also if you didn't realize so for the cover I made it was mainly a joke for shits and giggles so while I make an actual one there's a new cover and for the outfit as well I hope to change that as well bc god now that I look back at it I hate it)

(Sapnap's POV)

I'M STRESSING THE FUCK OUT!!

I have no clue what to do, do I say 'fuck you dad' and listen to Dream basically putting myself, George, Dream and- wait I just realized... (Y/n) is technically my sister now...

One minute I'm kidnapping the girl now she's my sister... this is really fucking weird...

But anyway or I could listen to Dad and not have George's throat slit!

"Dream! Think about it if I do something he will kill George don't you realize?!" I ask the green leader of the group.

"Fine then... Hey Bad how about a new deal?" Dream questions.

What type of deal?... it's not like he can really bargain anything right now...

With that Dream walks towards me next think I notice is Dream right behind me however he puts his enchanted diamond sword blade to my side

He wouldn't... would he?...

"Let go of George and I'll let go of Sapnap. How does that sound to you?" Dream bargains.

I see the fear and shock on my fathers face as he looks at me...

"You wouldn't... killing Sapnap would be taking away one of his lives, one of the 3 lives he needs to help YOU!" My demon father explains however I could hear the anger and sadness in his tone when he said 'to help you'...

Is he that upset?... why hasn't he stopped me then... I hate choosing between friends and family... they both mean so much to me and... FUCK I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING HELL TO DO NOW! WOULD DREAM ACTUALLY KILL ME AFTER EVERYTHING?! no... h-he wouldn't... we're like brothers... we've fought together, lived together, laughed together, cried together... after everything... he'd just...

"How about I let go of George at the same time you let go of Sapnap but if you try anything I won't hesitate to grab George once again and kill him..." Bad says.

"Hmmm I don't knowwww because I don't know if I made it clear enough but what I want is both George AND (Y/n)" Dream

Would Dream do this to George if me and George switched places?... Who am I kidding hah... of course he would... We're friends... best friends for that matter right?

...

Right?...

-5 minutes later-

To be honest from that point until now I didn't realize how much I was spacing off... but the thing that brought me back was Bad yelling "I LOVE THEM BOTH NOT LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LOVE YOU HEARTLESS COWARD!" in an angry yet hurt filled tone only for him to continue by saying "Listen Dream this won't make sense but I can tell you have a good heart... well more like I've been able to tell that... so why the muffin are you going through all this for a single girl who from I can tell has already been through a lot when she more than likely has nothing to do with L'manburg or the war heck she didn't even know about the war until I told her. She is just a civilian and yet you are bringing her into all of this chaos, I understand you believe you are the good guy in this but bringing innocent people into this just proves Wilbur correct, honestly I don't get why you care so much about (Y/n) since you of all people are in no place to create anymore chaos."

His entire speech took a complete 180... first he calls Dream a heartless coward and the next second he's giving a parent talk...

"Don't act like you're so innocent Bad I would like to point out once again that you have a sword to George's neck, not only that but you claim you know and understand me but do you really? Plus right before that whole speech you yelled at me like damn at least I know I'm an asshole you like to hide behind this nice persona and at this point I think your just so delusional that you tricked yourself into believing that your a good person. Oh that reminds me if you want to help little (Y/n) there so badly then you'll give them to me" Dream rants putting his sword closer to me

"After all this why would he do that?" A random voice asks.

Once again realization hits me...

That voice...

Skeppy...

(Word count 834 short and sweet)