Ch. 32

Y/n's POV)

Does Skeppy and Bad think that they are quiet because I can literally still hear them...

"Skeppy listen you're my best friend and I care about you more than anything and I understand your concern but I know in my heart that (Y/n) never had the best life... something or someone hasn't been treating them the way she deserves... And I want to be the person that they didn't have... or even if they have another parental figure how do I know that they were good people? Physical isn't the only kind of abuse that exists now I'm not saying I believe that her parents were horrible abusive monsters because jumping to conclusions will get me nowhere. And I'm ok with not knowing because i know when the time is right she will tell me it could be now or it could be for until another 10 years and I'm ok with that. Opening up isn't easy for some people. Plus imagine coming to a new place and you get kidnapped! And now you're being hunted by a crazy green muffin while all you're trying to do is see an old friend!" Bad explains.

"Hold up... kidnapped?!" Skeppy questions.

"Yeah didn't you know? Sapnap kidnapped (Y/n)" Bad comments.

"So he kidnapped her for no reason? Also that's kinda funny like 'oh hey yeah i know I kidnapped you and everything but like now we're siblings so that's fun' like cmon that's funny" Skeppy chuckles.

"Skeppy you muffin head she was kidnapped and you're making jokes! Really?!" Bad objects.

"Yeah I get it it's serious stuff but cmon you have to admit... it's really fricken funny" Skeppy goes on.

"Whatever Skeppy anyway so you see what I'm saying?" Bad asks.

"Yup got it but Bad can you promise me one thing..." Skeppy pleads.

"Yeah of course anything Skeppy well... to a point..." Bad agrees.

"Be careful..." Skeppy says hugging his future husba- i mean his best friend.

"Of course you know I actually think before I act unlike some stupid muffins named Skeppy..." Bad jokes hugging Skeppy back with one hand and the other hand being used to mess with Skeppys hair.

How tf are they not dating?... oh shit they are coming back now!

"Sorry we took so long here's your muffin" Bad says handing me the muffin.

"It's fine thank you... uh just making sure what do you want me to refer to you as? Dad? Father?" I question.

"Anything you'd like I don't mind but thank you for asking" Bad thanks while messing with my hair a little.

"Also so what do I call Skeppy then do I also call him dad or?" I ask.

"Umm no I think just Skeppy or maybe like uncle muffin head" Bad answers nervously.

(Wilbur's POV)

"Toms cmon I need to get her back trust me no one will get hurt like really the guy that hates cussing against us two and maybe I could Tubbo on board with the-" I rant to Tommy before getting cut of my Tommy yelling,

"WOAH! HOLD THE PHONE BITCH! I could go but you're not risking Tubbo's life."

"Tommy don't worry it's Badboyhalo he's barely a threat!" I try to reason

"If Tubbo wants to then ok but promise you won't pressure him into helping..." Tommy caves.

"I Promise Tommy don't even worry" I promise.

And with that we were on our way to find Tubbo. It didn't take too long since he was looking for Tommy for some reason. So I quickly explain my plan to get (Y/n) back.

"Well if Tommy is going then yeah I'll join but why do you want to save her so badly from my understanding she's Bad's kid so how exactly is this a plan to save her? She's basically just at home right now" Tubbo explains.

'ᦓꫝꫀᦓ ᥇ꪖᦓᥴꪖꪶꪶꪗ ꠹ꪊᦓꪻ ꪖꪻ ꫝꪮꪑꫀ ᥅ﺃᧁꫝꪻ ꪀꪮ᭙'

(if you can't read it he's basically thinking 'she's basically just at home right now' mocking Tubbo)

now HOW FUCKING DARE TUBBO SAY THAT! HER "HOME" ISNT WITH THAT STUPID BITCHBOYHALO SHE SHOULD BE HERE WHILE WE CATCH UP WITH SOME TEA OR COFFEE OR WHATEVER THE HELL SHE WANTS NEXT TO THE FIRE PLACE! SOMEWHERE WHERE THAT STUPID GREEN BOY WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE HER AWAY OR THE CURSING POLICE FOR THE MATTER!

"Listen Tubbo it's kinda hard to explain. But we will go through with the plan tonight. So why don't we meet back here at nightfall and don't tell anyone about this, this stays between us three. And make sure to bring everything on this list who knows what lies for us in that place and here's another list of plans just incase something happens" I reason while handing them the papers

"YES SIR!" Both boys say at the same time.

Now everything can finally go to plan... and yknow I wonder... would Badboyhalo really stab his "dAuGHTers" friends right in front of her? Even if so we have more people than him so even if Skeppy joins the battle which is probably likely I already have a backup plan...

Just then Philza's words replay in my mind.

" you aren't exactly the best fighter. And don't lie you know this you're more of the brains, Tommy is the brawn's, while Techno is both and once again this is something you know and can't just ignore..."

He truly underestimated just how far a good- no a great plan can get a person especially when their highly motivated...

(Word count 925)