Ch. 12

(I am currently publishing this around 1:30 AM so it's technically HALLOWEEN!!! I hope everyone has a good Halloween and remember to stay safe)

(Y/n's POV)

I don't know how long I've been running for and at this point I don't care. Wait... SHIT MY BAG!! NO NO NO NO NOOOO!!! You know what try to find Bad or even better Wilbur... after that then I'll go back for my Bag... but wait... if all of them are looking for me then the place should be empty. Wait no Dream has his meeting. I continue to look around. Wait what is that... A flag?...

I walk over to the flag and before I realize I see him...

Wilbur...

I feel my eyes start tearing up. I begin running over to him. Accidentally bumping into a person. They wore a crown, cape and sunglasses. "Oh sorry about that" I apologize. "Hey it's no problem what are in a rush for?" They ask me. "Oh I'm trying to get to Wilbur..." I explain. "Oh Wilbur? Here let me call him over for you. Hey Wilbur mind coming over?" They call out to the brunette haired male. "Hey Eret what's u- Oh who's your friend here" Wilbur questions. He can't be serious right?... "Hi my name is (f/n) (fake name) I was wondering if we can speak in private if that's ok..." I state. "Oh umm... sure follow me" Wilbur leading me to a building.

-Once they get there-

"Wil-" I was about to say before getting cut off. "Who are you and who do you work for?" Wilbur asks with venom lacing in his voice. "Wow Wilbur..." I say with my head down. "You leave and a few years later you can't even recognize your own little sister." I explain still with my head down. Fuck it I'm out...

Right as I turn around I feel and arm I'm assuming is Wilburs turn me around and pull me into a tight hug. "(Y/N) I COULDN'T EVEN TELL THATS YOU LOOK HOW BIG YOU ARE!!" Wilbur now says happily. Once my older sibling realizes I'm not hugging him back he grabs my arms and wraps them around his waist as he tightens the hug even more. "You absolutely HAVE to meet everyone else! OH I CANT WAIT FOR EVERYONE TO MEET YOU!" Wilbur beams. Just then I see Wilburs smile fade. "Oh shit..." I hear Wilbur mumble. I give Wilbur a questioning look. "How am I going to tell Tommy..." He mumbles again. Who?

"Ok! Plan B, follow me!" Wilbur exclaims grabbing my hand.

-5 minutes later-

"PHIL!!" Wilbur yells. "Yes Wilbur?" I hear an old sounding man yell back. "Can you come here please I have someone I want you to meet!" Wilbur bubbles. "So Phil this is (y/n)! (Y/n) this is the one and only Philza Minecraft!" Wilbur introduces. "Hello nice to meet you" Phil says holding out his hand for me to shake which I take and shake lightly. "You too" I say. "So Phil umm... (Y/n) is kinda my um... biological sister..." Wilbur explains. (So I don't really understand the whole family dynamic in The lore but for this fanfic basically Philza adopted Wilbur when he left and THEN Philza got Tommy but Tommy grew up thinking him and Wilbur were biological brothers then as everyone knows Wilbur and Sally had Fundy.)

"Ohhhh shittt... Ok... so I'm assuming your wondering how to explain this to Tommy?" Philza questions. "Exactly.." Wilbur agrees. "Question, who's Tommy?" I ask. "Tommy is Phil's son and for all Tommy knows I'm his 'biological' brother when in reality it was Phil who adopted me..." Wilbur states. "Ohh..." I mumble. Damnit I feel bad... I feel like I just ruined everything... I'm basically ruining this guys entire life...

Just as I was getting even more lost in my thoughts I feel a hand on my shoulder I immediately grab that hand and twist it. "OW OW (Y/NNNN)" I hear a voice whine. Then I realized... "Oh shoot sorry Wilbur!" I exclaim letting go of his hand. "You're fine but damn when did you get that strong?" Wilbur comments while rubbing his wrist. I just shrug my shoulders. Oh maybe after you left me I got scared I started learning how to use weapons and actually fight when I was younger but you wouldn't know that since you were gone...