Ch. 23

(I'm sure by now we have all heard the sad news and if you haven't well Technoblade has died due to stage 4 cancer. I would like to remind everyone however to be respectful to his friends and don't spam their chats saying "have you heard the news!?" And before I start this chapter I would like to say Fuck you cancer and Fly High Techno your legacy shall never die and have fun fighting God 💖)

"We're really good friends and I want to make sure he's ok..." I answer still thinking about the question.

"Then why isn't Wilbur- you know what forget what I was about to say how about I talk to Sapnap later and tomorrow I promise we can head back to L'manburg to see Wilbur deal?" Bad bargains.

"What's L'manburg?" I question.

"Oh...did Philza and Wilbur not tell you before? Um ok then, well L'manburg is a nation built by Wilbur and Tommy right now L'manburg is fighting the Dreamsmp which is Dreams nation for freedom." Bad explains

Oh so that's why they hate each other...

"Well anyway for now let's go explore around a bit" Bad says while holding out his hand for me, which I take as he helps me up. Bad then takes me outside as we then begin to walk around.

"So how long has the fighting gone on?" I ask as I keep my hand intertwined with Bad's.

"I'm not sure but in my opinion too long..." Bad answers while giving my hand a slight squeeze.

"And your just ok with Sapnap putting his life on the line?" I ask as I look at the floor.

Bad seems like someone who likes to protect his loved ones so why is Sapnap involved in this war and is Bad also involved in this aswell? What about Phil, Skeppy? Who exactly is here as well I've only met so many people...

"(Y/n) let me teach you something about parenting... you can never stop your child from defending what they believe... and I wasn't going to hold Sapnap back just because he would get hurt... I know what could happen out on the battle field... But since this is something Sapnap is really passionate about who am I to stop him. Do I agree with his actions entirely? Absolutely not, however this is also a learning experience for him as well. And I know Sapnap is a great fighter..." Bad explains. I look up however to see him tearing up a little.

"Your scared aren't you?" I ask.

"Scared? Of what exactly?" Bad questions.

"That one day Sapnap isn't gonna need you one day." I comment.

"Hah... I really am an open book aren't I? I mean of course my child is leaving me... what parent wouldn't be a little upset but I know he isn't a baby anymore... he's grown up to be so... so strong... and I-I'm so proud of him..." Bad says as the tears flow more heavily. I then wrap my arms around Bad.

"You aren't alone though you have Skeppy and now me as well..." I say trying to comfort Bad.

"I guess your right huh Muffin..." Bad admits bending down to hug me.

Little did I know that there was a certain someone watching us...

Before I realize it an arrow shoots at me. Going into my calf.

"AHH FUDGE!" I cry out in pain while crouching down holding my calf.

"OH MY GOSH (Y/N)!" Bad worried while crouching down to my height putting his hands over mine. "Hey don't worry you're gonna be ok I promise ok?!"

My vision gets blurry due to my tears that begin to fall. But what I did notice is that the arrow has a green tint on it...

Poison how lovely... but the shade of green...This is one of mine... how did this person get access to my arrows...

My vision then completely blurred while Bad's voice seems to get softer and softer while also sounding as if he was going further and further away from me.

Damn I cannot have a damn break can I around here can I?...

(Little Short chapter Word counts 700)