Ch. 27

(Bad's POV)

"How do I know you are telling the truth? I mean you gotta understand why it's kinda difficult for me to trust you to be near my daughter when you're literally the reason she's currently poisoned!" I explain.

I can't trust anything Dream says he's already done too much to her...

"Before you say anything I'm just trying to make sure how the hell im supposed to use this thing" Skeppy says examining the bottle.

"Wanna know something kinda funny about that poison," Dream asks as I look at him motioning for him to continue, "oh your so sweet daughter as actually the one who created not only the poison itself but the antidote aswell"

"So are we going to act like someone isn't behind that bush or what?" Skeppy asks

"EXACTLY! You expect ME to trust YOU when you literally have a hit man who currently is just WAITING to shoot once again!" I agree.

I need to think who's someone good with potions...

"Listen I'll give them a sigh so they'll leave but cmon now I'm trying to negotiate and you're just not even trying to be reasonable" Dream complains.

THEY SHOULD KNOW-... but how risky would that be?... However at the same time what other options do I have.. well of course other than actually listening to Dreams demands

"You aren't going to see my daughter and that's final" I finalize.

"Hear me outtt" Dream says in almost a whiny tone.

"Ok fine Bad how about we give him 1 minute exactly to plead his case how does that sound?" Skeppy asks.

"Woah now plead my case what is this are we in court or something? I just want to explain why I need (Y/n) listen Bad you underestimate your so called daughter. She almost killed me multiple times. You think she's this innocent, shy little girl that can't do shit well let me tell you... You're wrong. She's above any just decent fighter. And we know Wilbur will recruit anyone just to help him in the war I mean c'mon most of his members are literal children but with that if I let Wilbur get his stupid little hands on her we could LOSE Bad! Do you not understand how hard I've needed to fight against that pathetic excuse of a nation? And currently I'm to the point where if theres anything I could possibly use against Wilbur to give me even an extra 0.5% of victory I will use it y'know why Bad? Because not only have I worked too hard for this. But others went through the suffering of helping me so I refuse to let their work just go to waste!" Dream explains.

"Dream I'm sorry but if she wants to join whoever during this war I'm going to let her-" I was stating before getting cut off by Dream saying,

"ONE MINUTE YOU SAY YOU WANT TO PROTECT HER AND THE NEXT YOUR SAYING SHE CAN FIGHT IN A WAR HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?!"

"Dream listen... Sapnap had prove to me that he was capable of fighting in that war so if (Y/n) wants to then she will have to prove to me that she can handle herself it wouldn't be fair if I let Sapnap fight and not (Y/n) if she happens to prove herself to me they are both my children and if either of them are truly passionate about something, after I reassure their safety then I will allow them to do whatever it is even if I don't necessarily agree with what it is that they are doing, because that is what my job as their parent is. " I explain calmly as I lower my sword

"That's such bullshit" Dream argues back at me.

"When you have children you'll understand Dream until then just know that Sapnap worked extremely hard to be able to fight by your side now may we leave?" I question.

"Fine..." Dream says hesitantly.

"Oh also can you be honest is this really the antidote?" I ask hoping to be told the truth.

"It is... Sapnap, George let's go" Dream concludes walking away

"Sapnap I'm going to need to see you sometime around 8 PM if you don't mind" I explain.

"Got it" Sapnap states blankly while walking away with Dream and George

"Well that was fun I guess huh?" Skeppy says to try and lighten the mood with his usual goofy grin.

"Don't be too sure about that" I say throwing another knife towards the bush, "dang it their gone..."

I need to find out who that was... in the mean time I can't trust anyone... but I can trust Skeppy...

I look over at Skeppy to see him attempting to sneak up on the bush, which made him look like a cat about to get it prey. I smile as then I think to myself

Yup definitely I can trust Skeppy...

(Word count 830)