Ch. 19

(⚠️Warning: mentions of a slight panic attack⚠️)

(Bad's POV)

I don't trust Philza but I'll see what he wants... he did say father to father but what happens when those fathers' sons are against each other in a war?...

-At Bad's place-

"You can go over to the couch while I put (Y/n) to bed..." I explain. I honestly don't know how to feel about this... While yes Philza says he doesn't want to fight I can't help but feel like he has other motives... I don't know what it is... Well, it's fine... as long as (Y/n) is ok and Philza doesn't do anything too crazy... everything will be fine...

I lay (Y/n) in one of my guest rooms on her side because I have a feeling her back and stomach are hurting... I then quickly try and see if there are any injuries without needing to move her clothes, I don't want to move her clothing right now while she's unconscious that's disrespectful...

(BAD IS OUR CONSENT KINGGGG 👑👑👑)

I then start tucking her in with a blanket and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead. Once I kiss her forehead I notice she flinches in her sleep... I really worry for her... I then quickly write on a piece of paper in case she wakes up and I'm not here I don't want her to freak out... I quickly put a potion of healing as well as a glass of water on the table next to her for when she wakes up. I then go back over where Philza was. I noticed he was looking around my house. Hmmm...

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about Philza?" I ask. "Listen Bad I just wanted to talk to you about (Y/n)..." Philza says. "Continue..." I insist. "Well she and Wilbur were really good friends when they were younger but now I know they were kids when we had to move Wilbur and (Y/n) were upset since that meant Wilbur had to leave. Now I don't know why (Y/n) did all this just to get back to Wil... I never even knew about her before toda-" Philza was saying before I cut him off, "how did you not know who your son is friends with especially if they're as close as your saying they are" I ask. "Wilbur was scared to tell me he was friends with a girl so he never told me about it. But anyway as I was saying I know our sons aren't exactly best friends but I feel like we shouldn't bring a young girl into this" Philza explains. "Oh trust me I wanted to keep (Y/n) as far away from the war as I can the only reason she was with Dream as much as she was is that he said he'd kill her if I didn't let her stay..." I admit. "I'm not surprised Dream would try to kill her I mean his main targets are minors," Philza says. "Wait what?" I question. "Oh yeah you didn't know (Y/n)'s a minor, she's 17" Philza explains. Something's not adding up... I don't know what though...

"And you know this how? I thought you just said you just met her?" I ask. "I asked her how old she was when I first met her" Philza clarifies. "Oh ok then..." I say blankly. "I was wondering would you be able to get her bag from Dream? She seemed to care a lot for that bag" Philza explains. "Yeah I'll talk to Sapnap so Skeppy can pick it up later when he's free" I reason. "When do you think she'll be waking up?" Philza asks. "Depends... but I really just want to know... who hurt her?..." I question. I don't just mean now I can tell (Y/n) has been through a lot...

"We'll Dreams the one who punched her into multiple trees as well as do a bunch of other shit to her- oh sorry for my profanity" Philza apologies. "I'll let it slide..." I say going back into my thoughts.

HOW COULD THAT MUFFIN HEAD!! Has (Y/n) eaten today? Knowing how Dream didn't feed her last time I highly doubt it... she must be hungry, dehydrated, hurt... Ugh, I feel so bad...

"I'm going to be going into the kitchen if you don't mind I want to know exactly what happened..." I explain. "Yeah sure mate that's fine with me" Philza agrees

-20 minutes later-

I was putting all of the food onto a tray before I hear a loud scream. OH, SHOOT IS SHE OK?!

I immediately run-up to her only to see Philza with her attempting to calm her down while (Y/n) is panicking on the floor. "Excuse me Philza..." I say hinting for Phil to let me handle it. Which he ends up getting as he lets (Y/n) go making her lean into my arms. I begin to stroke her hair. "Hey, you're ok I got you... shh... I promise nothing nor one can hurt you... c'mon breathe... inhale... and exhale... inhale... and exhale..." I say attempting to calm the (h/c) haired girl... What could've triggered this? I need to find out immediately... we'll unless it's something their not comfortable speaking about which if not then that's fine...

I look down to see the younger girl snuggling closer to me as I realize her breathing is slowly going back to normal... I got you don't worry...

"Philza grab the water on her bedside table" I order in a whisper and with that Phil hands me the water. This reminds me of how Sapnap was when he was younger... I miss those times...

I shake (Y/n) lightly to get her attention, "hey can you try to drink this, please? It's ok if you can't but can you try?" I question. I fix the way (Y/n)'s sitting so she can try to drink it without choking. "I got you... don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you, you're safe... I promise..." I say while helping her drink the water. I promise...

(Word count 1030)