Ch. 33

(Ok I just got 1k votes for this story so I would like to make a confession... this entire story started as a joke- like deadass I only made this story bc I lost a bet- like all the art work I did and everything I made it bad on purpose bc yknow funny haha joke but apparently it ain't a joke anymore ig. Umm anyway enjoy this chapter)

(Y/n's POV)

"Ok sweetie me and Skeppy need to go out for a little bit for some business related things and I don't know if  it's very safe to bring you along I mean you are injured after all which reminds me before I go I need to change your bandages. But would you be ok with being left alone it'll only be for a bit I promise." Bad explains.

I kinda don't know I have a gut feeling something's going to happen... maybe I'm just paranoid... but Bad said it's business related it'd be rude to just say no...

"Don't worry dad I'll be fine be safe though" I answer giving Bad a hug.

Once I wrap my arms around Bad and he immediately does the same pulling me closer but his hold on me was a lot tighter.

(Bads POV)

SHE CALLED ME DAD! AND SHE EVEN HUGGED ME IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOWWWW!! Now it just hurts even more to leave... No! I can't be all negative the sooner I finish the sooner I can come back OOO! MAYBE I CAN PICK SOMETHING UP ON THE WAY FOR US TO DO TOGETHER!!

(Back to Y/n's POV)

Bad continues to tighten the hug without realizing squishing me in the process

I think I'm gonna die-

"Dad...I can't breathe" I try to speak up. Thankfully Bad immediately notices and releases me. He then grabs the first aid kit and replaces my old bandages with new and clean ones.

"Oh sorry muffin anyway I have to head out now if you need anything at all just look around the house make yourself comfortable in anyway you like and in case anything happens I found out you're quite the fighter so there's a sword, axe, throwing knifes, and a bow with some arrows as well as a shield in that closet but only use it for emergencies I don't want you accidentally hurting yourself" Bad explains after finishing up my bandages.

"Ok got it now c'mon I don't want you to be late once again I promise to be careful but you stay safe as well" I urge the taller male because I actually don't want him to be late because of me... totally not because the sooner he leaves the sooner he will come back...

"One more hug" Bad says before engulfing me in another tight bear hug however this hug didn't last as long.

Just as Bad and Skeppy we're leaving I saw Skeppy mouth "I'm onto you" however I know that's complete bullshit. I'm sneaky and know how to hide a lot of things like there are times I can be an idiot don't get me wrong but I'm a smart idiot

-Half an Hour later-

I'm so bored...

I know Bad told me to get comfortable here but I don't just want to go around his house without him here that seems rude... and I have no clue what to do... ok maybe I can just look around this room...

And so my adventure began I look in the desk nearby and I notice a bunch of coloring books and a 96 pack of crayons, a box of markers, and one box of colored pencils.

I just found what I'm going to be doing for the next i don't know how long, until Bad gets back.

I sit down at the chair next to the desk and grab one of the coloring books, opening it till I see a fun page to do as it well as open up the new pack of crayons.

-3rd person POV-

While (Y/n) was healing her inner child having the time of her life coloring away without worrying too much she had no idea for the danger coming her way... She couldn't even hear the breaking of bricks as she was lost in this other world of peace. Well that was until she heard the sound of breaking glass... Once her ears caught the sound of glass breaking she immediately jolted upwards and stopped her coloring. Her mind went on autopilot as she ran over to where Bad explained the location of the weapons. To be completely honest she wasn't as scared of being hurt as she was scared of Bad's house getting destroyed under her care... there was only one thing going through her mind

How can I get rid of them the quickest...

Little did she know the surprise that waited upon her.....

"You couldn't find a quieter way to get in Tommy?!" Wilbur whisper yells.

"Well so sorry you never said we needed a quiet way in all you said is we need a way in and I just so happen to have a pickaxe on hand" Tommy justifies.

"Toms does have a point Wilbur anyway it's kinda weird Bad isn't here from the looks of it" Tubbo points out.

"Tubbo is right Wil. I mean if I heard a crash in my house I would immediately grab a sword and be prepared to fight" Tommy agrees.

"What if she isn't here in the first place" Tubbo questions.

"Or what if Dream got her before us?" Tommy asks.

"Or what if she ends up liking it here more?" Tubbo goes on and continues to ask.

"ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!" Wilbur snaps. "SHE HAS TO BE HERE, DREAM WOULDN'T DARE DO SHIT AND SHE IS JUST USING BAD HE'S NOT EVEN HER REAL FATHER AND HE NEVER WILL BE! BAD IS JUST A COVER UP YOU THINK SHE LOVES HIM LIKE FAMILY?! WHAT DRUGS DID YOU TAKE FROM THE VAN SHE WOULD AND COULD NEVER TRULY SEE HIM AS A FATHER! HE IS NOTHING TO HER!"

The silence now was so loud and tension was thick between the group...

Well until a certain somebody broke that silence...

(CLIFFHANGER BITCHES! Word count 1045)