Ch. 42

(In honor of lovejoys new single here's a new chapter)

(Y/n's POV)

"NO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! (Y/N) ISNT EVEN A MINOR SHES 18 NOR IS SHE-"Wilbur was yelling before Philza covered his mouth.

That fucking BASTARD!

"I only lied because YOU told me too all because I was stupid enough to actually trust you! Now I understand that was a stupid move on my part but yeah I never truly questioned anything but obviously now I know better... and if you're going to expose my age at least get my age correct" I object however my voice wasn't exactly as strong as Wilbur's since well my throat hurts like fucking hell.

My head and throat hurt so bad but at the same time it's my entire body that's aching in pain.

I slowly pick myself up as I go closer to Dream,

"Can I just get my stuff back so I can leave?"

"Leave?" Dream questions.

"Yes Dream leave I'm heading back to where I came from. The only reason I'm here in the first place turned out to be an egotistical man child so I'm going to take my leave" I respond

FUCK IT HURTS TO TALK!

"Woah woah what..." Bad says as he comes up to me. I quickly make my point clear by explaining,

"Bad I'm sorry but I'm not going to be near someone who doesn't want me around"

"Oh forget Wilbur there's obviously people who DO want you here so don't pussy out and just leave" Dream deflects however I'm kind of sick of all this shit, being choked by your brother isn't exactly the best experience that I recommend.

Damn I'm not getting that dagger I stabbed Wilbur's leg with back huh?

"Dream, leave me alone. I just want to get my stuff and go. Do you not realize how much it hurts to talk right now? Wait why are you looking at Sap-"  I never got to finish what I was saying since well im now unconscious

EVERY FUCKING TIME ARE YOU SHITTING ME!?

(Dreams POV)

Thankfully Sapnap got my signal knocking (Y/n) out. Of course I had to speak up before Bad could yell at me,

"Listen before you yell at me, do you really want her to just leave plus despite the past between me and (Y/n) even I can tell she doesn't deserve this" I justified.

Wilbur's yells and screams were still clearly heard however I chose to ignore it.

And yet he wonders why I find (Y/n) more threatening. Despite being younger you don't see her throwing hissy fits. Honestly Wilbur just screwed himself over by doing this. Especially if I was able to get poor little heartbroken (Y/n) on my side, ooo how I like the sound of that.

"So for now you don't need to worry about me. Currently I'm no threat to you at least. Oh actually one moment." I explain to Bad before going over to Wilbur, he immediately looks at me with rage. I look him in his eyes as before he realizes my fist hits his face. Immediately after I grab the collar of his shirt as I whisper in his ear, "I might be an asshole but to do that to someone who defended you to the moon and back is just utterly disgusting. Anyway you fucked up and gave me the opportunity to actually get (Y/n) on my side, she's a great fighter so she'll do well... see you on the battle field Wilbur"

Well this has been entertaining but time to bid my goodbyes

"Anyway till next time, Philza if I were you I'd keep a leash on Wilbur to make sure he doesn't do something stupid again, maybe one of those oh and Tommy, Tubbo, just remember my side is always welcoming others"

"DREAM YOU PRICK I'LL KILL YOU! I SWEAR TO FUCK I! WILL! KILL! YOU!" Wilbur yells as I walk away, I smirk behind my mask before responding with,

"Can't wait to see you try" I look over at Bad to see him holding (Y/n) in his arms as he looks down at her with a sad expression. "She'll be fine, she's a strong one trust me I would know"

"Head on back home I'll clean up everything else"Skeppy says to Bad while he rubs his back. I look at Sapnap and notice he's been looking at me with sad puppy eyes

Oh for fucks sake...

"U wanna go with them?" I ask Sapnap however I know the answer, Sapnap nods his head as he follows Bad back to his place.

And with that...

I am now finally alone...

Skeppy is back at the picnic spot packing up quickly, Philza took Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur probably to his place as well...

All this information I have now... I wonder... How far can I go now? Well I guess there's only one way to truly find out... Oh Wilbur, you don't realize just how badly you fucked up. This war has already been won by none other than me, I wonder though how (Y/n) is.... It must've hurt to have your family try to- WAIT WHAT WHY DO I CARE?! SNAP OUT OF IT DREAM WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

This is going to be a problem huh...

(Bad's POV)

-Timeskip-

I'm hoping Skeppy comes back soon... I'm not going to lie, I haven't fully processed everything that happened back there Sapnap however shocked me by deciding to come with me. I know him and (Y/n) aren't exactly on the best terms so it really had me shocked.

"You ok Dad?" Sapnap asks

"I'm fine... I think I'm just confused..." I answer still looking at the unconscious female.

"I get it I mean everything happened so quickly" Sapnap agrees

"It's not just that but there's still so many questions left unanswered and I don't want to ask (Y/n) because well I don't think she wants to talk about Wilbur any further..." I explain

"I think with time you'll be able to get those answers but for now probably just show (Y/n) that you are there for her" Sapnap advises

"Look at you actually using that brain for something other than fighting" I tease while messing with Sapnap's hair

He's right I just need to stay positive...

(Word count 1070)