Ch. 17

(Really quickly I would just like to say I had a few problems with respect on my other fanfic so thank you all for being kind and respectful on this one)

(Dream's POV)

The fact that she literally flipped me off while passing out says a lot about her...

"Well would you look at that.... I guess I win" I say with a cocky attitude. How's it feel Wilbur? I am going to rip away everything you love right in front of you! And I'll do the same to Tommy, AND EVERY THING/ ONE YOU LOVE OR EVEN SLIGHTLY CARE ABOUT!

"FUCK YOU" Wilbur yells attempting to punch me before I dodge. He's so blinded by anger that he isn't in full control of what he's doing... pathetic...

"Hey now last time I checked I played fair and she just ended up losing that's not very good sportsmanship on your part Wilbur..." I tease. "SHE'S NOT GOING WITH YOU I WON'T LET YOU!" Wilbur fumes attempting to throw another punch at me. This is just sad...

"Ok I'm tired of you George, Sapnap..." I command.

"Lay a hand on him and that hand will be removed" Philza says in a menacing manner. Shit I forgot about the old dude...

"Fine take Wilbur but I won so that means that the lil lady comes with me" I explain. "Take her and let's just say... maybe I could convince Techno of joining-" Philz's starts. "Hey you can't try that I won! I won fair and square so I don't understand why you both are trying to go against the clear rules" I sigh. "Maybe because you touched her in a bad way MULTIPLE times!" Wilbur yells. "THOSE WERE ACCIDENTS!" I object. "YOU STILL TOUCHED A MINOR!" Wilbur counters. "No way... she's not a minor..." I say in shock. Wait is she?... Because I know I'm fucked up and all but that is gonna be bad to explain to literally anyone... like 'oh yeah me and 2 of my friends chained a girl who's a minor btw down'

"She's not a minor" I claim (mainly to try to convince myself that she isn't). "17 you bastard" Wilbur says. OH SHIT!!

"Hey Dream do you just have a thing for minors?" Wilbur asks. "EWW NO WHAT THE HELL!?" I say in pure disgust. BRO THIS BASTARD IS TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE MANIPULATION KING AND ITS SEMI WORKING!!! I'M TRYING TO REMEMBER IF SHE EVER TOLD ME HER AGE...

"How do I know that you aren't lying?" I question. "Why would I lie about something like age? If I haven't made an attempt to lie about Tuboo or Tommy's age why would I lie now?" Wilbur responds.

(Philza's POV)

I was confused on why Wilbur was lying about (Y/n)'s age at first but now it's all making sense. I mean hey if she didn't just tell him though he would've said she's 16... I honestly just want to know more about her... I mean if I had a brother that just left me with saying nothing I would hate him, I would never spend so much time and energy just to find him... my main thought is mainly... What has Dream done to her?...

"DREAM!" I immediately cover my ears. Fuck that was loud...

I look over to see none other than Badboyhalo running over with a deadly look. "WHERE IS- oh my muffin..." Bad says in shock. What is he doing here?

Bad shoves Dream and runs over to (y/n). "Nononononono" I hear him mumble while shakily grabbing her arm. He then lets out a shaky breath immediately glaring at Dream after.

"You hurt her... YOU HURT MY CHILD" Bad yells grabbing his sword, swinging it at Dream, which Dream barely dodged. WAIT WHAT!? CHILD?! WHAT EPISO- SEASO- FUCK WHAT SHOW DID I MISS!?

"Excuse me?" Wilbur asks in a low tone walking over to Bad. "NOT NOW WILBUR! LISTEN DREAM I DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT POLITICAL STUFF THIS IS FOR I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HER MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY AND WHAY THE MUFFIN DID YOU DO!? THIS!" Bad fumes swinging his sword once again, and of course Dream dodges as quickly as he could. How does Bad know (Y/n)? His child? That's impossible... Wilbur is her brother and last time I checked Sapnap is Bad's only child...

(Wilbur's POV)

What the HELL is Bad talking about!? H-HIS CHILD!?

(Word Count 745)