Ch. 30

(It's in my opinion the best holiday ever happy Halloween you lovely fucking bitches  🖤🧡🎃)

(3rd person POV)

Ever since Bad claimed Wilbur's dear younger sister was his new daughter Wilbur has been going crazy to say the least... well... crazier...

SHITSHITSHITSHIT FUCKKKKKKKK! WHAT  THE FUCK DO I DO... MY SISTER! The term you don't realize how much you love or need something until it's gone is true... its all my fault...

"Yo Wil?" Tommy questions in concern while tapping of his brothers shoulder.

"SHUT UP TOMMY!" The older brunette brother yells turning around to face his younger brother.

"Hey mate give him a while he's been really stressed a lots happened since (Y/n) was taken...especially since he just met back up with her and she was taken by Dream of all people..." Philza says while patting Tommy's shoulder in comfort.

With that Tommy walks out of the house completely to talk to his other brunette bee loving best friend.

"Wilbur, I understand you're scared and stressed but you don't need to be a complete dick to Tommy for it" Philza explains.

"NO PHIL YOU DONT UNDERSTAND LAST TIME I CHECK ALL YOUR "KIDS" ARE SAFE AND YOU KNOW WHATS BEEN HAPPENING IN THEIR LIFE FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS!" Wilbur argues back blinded by pure anger and using air quotes around kids.

"When was the last time any of my kids were safe? Tommy is constantly being targeted by Dream and is in a literal war by your side and not only are you in a physical war with Dream but you also are in this mental war with yourself and don't get me started on Techno... also I don't appreciate the sarcasm when you said kids last time I checked you're the one who chose to be adopted by me I gave you a choice however at any given time if you decide you want to change your decision you're completely welcome too. You should know by now I'll never stop you from doing something that you agree with even if it's completely stupid" Philza states in a monotone voice.

"Oh and what have you done to help? You say your kids are always in danger but you haven't done jack shit to help any of us" Wilbur claims.

"Because you all need to learn I'm not going to alway be on your side, you can't just keep calling me to fight your battles or even Techno for that matter. Yeah I actually know about every time you've tried to talk Techno into helping you because, Wil I love you, you're my son and all but you aren't exactly the best fighter. And don't lie you know this you're more of the brains, Tommy is the brawn's, while Techno is both and once again this is something you know and can't just ignore... right now I'll continue to be honest, you're lucky that Tommy is helping you maybe one day it might not be that way and you need to learn that" The winged father explains once again in a calm manner.

"IS THAT NOT THE PART OF FAMILY?! FAMILY IS ALWAYS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER!" Wilbur argues going back to yelling.

"I mean you of all people Wilbur can't say shit about family always being there for each other I mean look what you did to (Y/n)..." Philza deflects.

...

(Tommy's POV)

"I don't know Tubs it's just... since (Y/n) shows up everyone's been acting different and I feel like I'm the only one who's oblivious to everything happening around me and I don't like that feeling... at all..." I explain to honestly the only non family member I feel like I can trust...

"I mean you aren't the only one I feel the same I mean cmon did you see the way he looked at her and I noticed when the two of them went outside I heard them talking about Dream..." Tubbo fills me in.

"So she knows Dream?! Who or what else for that matter does she know..." I question.

"Well I heard she also is Bad's kid so she's Sapnap sister" Tubbo clarifies.

"So she's always been here but she stayed in the shadows... sneaky... yet clever... wait so wouldn't her and Dream be as close as Sapnap and Dream are?" I ask yet another question.

"See now that's where my knowledge stops" Tubbo replies.

"Well damn... she is a difficult one to say the least I mean how are we supposed to know anything about her... Wait didn't Wilbur say they were friends so she should be on L'manburgs side right?" I ask once again more questions.

"But then we don't know her connection with Dream. She could just be pulling the neutral card but didn't Philza explain a while back that she got kidnapped by Dream so I don't think it's one of those 'I'm dating my brothers best friend' relationships. But maybe an enemies to lovers who knows" Tubbo rants

(Once again kinda shortish but oh well word count 845)