Ch. 36

(STREAM PORTALS  BY  MELANIE MARTINEZ)   

(Y/n's POV)

"What?..." Bad wonders out loud.

"Who's Technoblade?" I ask once again

"Well he's a person here on the smp... why do you ask sweetie?" Bad questions.

"Philza mentioned him so I was just wondering..." I respond with a lie, it felt weird lying to Bad but honestly it just needs to be done sometimes I mean... lately I've been lying to basically everyone

Including myself...

No I shouldn't think this way I mean is thinking I could finally just kind of be happy and settle down with a good father figure really lying to myself...

Let's not think about that, ANYWAY!

That doesn't matter what matters is... well I don't know... after the whole thing with Wilbur I honestly have no clue what to do anymore and now that little chat with Dream... I'm honestly confused... I walk closer to Bad as I push my head against his chest and wrap my arms around him, pulling him in a weak hug.

"You ok muffin?" Bad asks in a hushed voice as he puts one arm on my back and the other on my head patting my head.

"I don't know..." I answer blankly just speaking the truth

"Hey don't worry, that's perfectly fine how do you feel about the picnic idea though?" Bad questions continuing his calming actions.

"Yes please I don't wanna go back inside... it's stuffy in there... it feels hard to breathe..." I explain.

"If you'd like, give me and Skeppy 15 minutes and we will have everything ready; however, would you be able to just go inside so you can change into some other clothes?" Bad replies as I just nod my head yes in response. I then take Bad's hand as we go back inside. "Cover your ears real quick sweetie..." once I cover then I hear a muffled out "SKEPPY OPEN ALL THE WINDOWS PLEASE!"

At least he said please...

He then motions me to uncover my ears which I do. "Onwards now!" And with that we head over back to the house. I went to my room to change, as Bad was gathering supplies for the picnic.

I came out of the house wearing a flow-y cottage core skirt with a tight lace top, a flowy long skirt, and a cardigan with sneakers. Bad looked me over and smiled, he motioned me to follow him.

We hadn't walked all that far when Bad started setting the picnic stuff out. I tried to help, but he refused. He said he wanted to do it and he motioned me to sit on a tree stump. As I waited, I looked at the scenario around me. It wasn't anything I hadn't already seen, but there was something about this place that made it different from everywhere else.

(Third person pov)

(Y/n) would soon realize that it was peace. Peace from all the hardships and the confusion they faced. They had absolutely no control for this place whether it's the present or the future. This was something that they didn't have to make a decision on. That made them feel at ease, this is something they can always rely on to stay the same no matter what. (Y/n) was soon brought back from her thoughts by the sweet smell of strawberry lemon cupcakes.