Ch. 31

(Am I the only one still crying from Tommy and Tubbos lore streams?)

(Skeppy's POV)

"Bad can I talk to you in the other room really quickly?" I ask my best friend

"Yeah of course! I'll be right back don't worry if you need anything just ring this little bell I put by ur bed" The family friendly demon explains to his now child.

We walk outside of the room into the hallway as I close the door making sure that (Y/n) can't listen in.

"Bad... Something's off about her..." I state blankly just wanting to just kinda get to the point.

"Skeppy I understand," Bad says I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in "just because I have another kid that doesn't mean I won't spend time with you!"

Anddd he's an idiot... a very lovable idiot but still and idiot...

(??? POV)

"Listen let's just say I know a guy who knows a guy that make some epic potions so I could potentially hook you up- not in that way you know what I mean!"  The blue eyed person says.

"Ok perfect could you talk them into doing a custom order and tell them to leave no evidence of any kind,no receipt and honestly don't tell them who exactly it's for" I explain.

"Ok I could do that however there is still one slight problem in doing so" They warn.

"Oh wow I wonder what it is..." I sarcastically say.

"C'mon you should know better than anyone else in the entire server that I don't exactly do things out of the goodness out of my heart" they state.

"Yeah yeah I got it I got it already" I say with a sigh as I get something out of my pocket and handing it to them. "This is what you want right? Now cmon I need to get back. What if they get suspicious or something happens"

They count it once they quickly finish they go on to ask, "really I'm doing all this work and only for this?"

"Wow greedy much plus you will get double that once you actually do some shit for once" I counter back.

"Whatever it's not like you probably would've had your ass beat by Badboyhalo if I wasn't there which by the way, by Bad? That's pathetic if your gonna die at least let it be by someone semi equal to you or even more powerful. Like really the cussing hater? Out of all people here?" they point out.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever anyway I have to get going till we see each other once more" they conclude

And with that it was time for me to take my leave...

Of course we both knew about someone watching the entire exchange however they for the most part won't be saying anything to anyone for quite some time...

(Once again a short chapter but I plan to update again semi soon hopefully so yeah. Word count 500)