Ch. 40

(Y/n's POV)

"But how do you know this? You speak of Wilbur being corrupt but you act like you have done no wrong." I defend before Dream goes on to counter me by saying,

"Hey now I am not completely lost in my delusions I know I've done some really fucked up shit however I try to make up for it"

"Oh really now? Then why is it that you haven't made up for any of the things you have done to me?" I question

"Well I mean I was trying by come here today to speak with you. However I can clearly tell you do not want my apologizes" Dream counters as he crosses his arms

"Oh no what would ever give you that horrible idea of me not wanting an apology from a pathological liar?"

"Haha very funny, if anything I haven't lied once during a single one of our conversations plus what exactly do i apologize for?" Dream deflects.

"Hmm I wonder oh you should probably apologize for I don't know kidnapping me!" I argue

"You really aren't going to let it go? Whatever I guess it can't be help- MOVE!" Dream yells before pulling me towards the ground with him, I look over to see an arrow that now lays in the exact place I was standing.

Did... Dream just... save me?...

"And here people were saying you have archery skills like no other! If you were aiming for me you missed by A LOT!" Dream teases as he stands up, I look up to see none other than my own brother...

Wilbur... he almost shot me... how could he...

(Dreams POV)

"Well well well and here I thought you were supposed to be the good guy in this war" I continue to tease the British brunette.

"OH SHUT UP DREAM! (Y/N) HOW COULD YOU?! YOU'RE ON DREAMS SIDE?! HAVE YOU NO LOYALTY AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU LIKE FOR FUCKS SAKE IM YOUR BROTHER BUT OH I GUESS YOUR TOO GOOD FOR ME NOW THAT YOU HAVE BAD AND DREAM HUH?!" Wilbur yells in anger

BROTHER?! I FUCKING KNEW IT!

I look over at the younger female to see a mix of fear, sadness, disappointment, and betrayal in her eyes. There's a part of me who pity's her.

I mean to have your brother try to maybe shoot you. Or maybe he was trying to shoot me? If so then DAMN DOES HIS AIM SUCK!

"THIS IS ENOUGH!" Bad comes over, sword in hand.

And now we have none other than the one and only Dadboyhalo here. Things are going to get interesting...

"Now now Bad, I think (Y/n) have a say in Wilbur's accusations, whether they be true or false, I mean those were some pretty harsh words, and that's coming from me of all people so come on now red panda show them that you're not the weakling you present yourself to be. You can defend yourself and if not, then Bad is right here to help you." I kneel down to (Y/n)'s level as I help her stand to her feet. Her head is facing down so no one could really see her facial expressions as she slowly made her way closer and closer to Wilbur. I hear her let out a breathe of air it sounds like she was holding for a while before she begins,

"Wilbur... you are Shakespeare for the chronically ill. Starting with the first thing you said. On Dreams side? We were merely having a conversation. And as for loyalty? What do you mean by loyalty? What was the last thing you've ever done for me that actually helped me become a better person or at all benefit me in any way? As for the claim that you are my brother, if you were truly at all my brother you wouldn't have left me the way you did. And now for you saying I'm too good for you whenever I ever made such a claim towards you. If anything I should be saying so because you thought you were too good to stand beside me, so you made the decision to leave me. And now lastly what made you think it was appropriate to shoot an arrow at me if this is due to the fact that I punched you if we're being honest, you deserve that not once have I said, or done something to you that you did not deserve if anything I wish I've done more to hurt you for everything. Every little negative thing you've done to me. Dream may be bad but at least he knows he is. He's self aware the same cannot be said about you. Do you like to drown yourself in your delusions thinking you're this big strong nice guy when in reality you're not you are just an arrogant, selfish, manipulative, controlling, aggressive, tyrant who just so happen to be a complete drug addict!"

Woah...

Holyyyyy shitttttttt...

That was a lot... note to self don't try and shoot (Y/n) with an arrow... However there's something I noticed during her little rant, speech, whatever you want to call it and that's the fact that she didn't exactly deny that they haven't been siblings... every claim towards family just cleared that they do have more history that she originally led on...

I look to see Bad with an expression similar to mine...

Absolute pure fucking shock.

Wilbur though does NOT look too good as his hands are in a tight fist.

Damn his knuckles are white as fuck... If he hits her I'm gonna beat his fucking ass, though Bad might beat me to it now that I really think about it I kinda wish I had some popcorn, maybe I should head to where Bad's little picnic is and grab me a snack... but at the same time I really do NOT want to miss this.

"Oh yes because you are oh so innocent..." Wilbur begins.

OH SHIT THIS IS GETTING FUCKING HEATEDDDDDD

(Word count 1015)