Ch. 20

(I posted a Bakugou x middle eastern reader story so y'all want go check it out)

(Bad's POV)

After I help (Y/n) drink some water I continue to hold her... I want to wait until she's comfortable talking... when she was crying she was mumbling things I couldn't understand "Philza do you mind getting the tray from the kitchen?" I ask in a low voice to not scare (Y/n) which Philza nods going to the kitchen. "You're ok... don't worry you're safe... I got you... not Dream... not Sapnap... not Wilbur... not George... not Philza... me... Badboyhalo..." I say in the same low tone while stroking her (h/l) (h/c) hair

(Y/n's POV)

SHIT, EVERYTHING IS GOING TO HELL! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! WHY DIDN'T I JUST LEAVE WILBUR! HE LEFT ME SO EASILY SO WHY AM I TRYING SO HARD TO GO BACK TO HIM! No... I can't say that... it wasn't his fault... he thought he was doing it to help me... he thought he was the problem... he just didn't know... it's not his fault...

I feel Bad pat and scratch my head in an attempt to calm me down... wait...

I'M CRYING IN FRONT OF BAD! SHIT NO STOP!

And with that more tears just kept coming before I hear Bad say "Hey listen to me... I know it must be hard but no matter what I won't anything happen to you again... I have a few questions whenever you're ready but if you don't feel comfortable telling me that's fine... how about this tap my right hand for yes and my left for no is that ok?" I then lightly tap his right hand while trying to get closer to the tall demon.

"Ok... do you like Wilbur whether it's as a friend or lover doesn't matter" Bad asks as I tap his right hand. "Tap right if it's as friends and left if it's as a lover" I then tap his right hand once more

I like communicating this way...

"Next, was Wilbur or Philza the one to hurt you?" Bad continues to ask, this time I tap his left hand. "Was it Dream, George, or Sapnap?" I then tap his right hand signaling a yes. "Was it Sapnap?" I tap his left hand signaling a no. "It was Dream wasn't it?" Once I tap his right hand I notice his change of expression.

Hah suck it Dream

Am I mainly thinking that because I'm petty? Yes and no I also just straight-up hate his guts. Philza then comes into the room holding a tray?

What the hell is that?

"Are you feeling better?" Bad asks pulling me out of my thoughts as I nod.

Just then we hear a knock at the door.

"Hey I brought the tray good to see your ok mate" Philza says as he walks in the room setting a tray of i don't even know what on the side table. I just realized...

HOW THE HELL DID I GET HERE?!

I shake Bad's arm lightly as his attention immediately returns to me. "Something wrong muffin?" Bad asks.

Wait doesn't he say muffin as a way to not curse?

"How did I get here, well what is here? And why'd Philza here as well?" I question.

The only thing I remember is fighting and flipping off Dream... wait... I LOST! SHIT! He's never gonna let that down...

"Oh well after the fight you had with Dream I found you knocked out by a tree so I brought you back to my place but Philza wanted to have a dad on dad conversation and I agreed so he came along anyway I bet you're hungry grab whatever you want" Bad explains.

I look at the tray and god DAMN! There's literally so much shit... crackers, toast, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, muffins, of course

WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP- DOES HE HAVE DIFFERENT KINDS OF MEATS AND CHEESES?! ITS LIKE AN UPGRADED LUNCHABLE!

"If there's anything you're craving I can make it if you want as well if you want" Bad says handing me a plate, "oh that reminds me how's apple juice sound? I got a few packs of them a few days ago"

(If you don't like apple juice I don't trust you...)

"Apple juice sounds good thank you" I reply.

"Ok then give me a sec" Bad says patting my head while getting up.

And with thatBad then leaves the room leaving me with Philza.

Welp this is awkward...

(Word count 760)