𝟎𝟎𝟏. - a fiñata infested with deadly bees

CHAPTER ONE
( a fiñata infested with deadly bees ! )

CHAPTER ONE( a fiñata infested with deadly bees ! )

OKAY, THIS WOULD NEVER
HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE

(  * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

IT WAS A NICE SATURDAY MORNING. AURORA WAS SITTING on the circular couch in the man cave with henry, who was on his tablet while she was on her phone texting leo. ever since aurora moved to swellview a few years back, she's been keeping him up on her life in the new town. well, except for the part about one of her friends being a sidekick for a superhero.

recently, jasper found out about henry being kid danger. henry, miraculously, persuaded ray into not erasing jasper's memories. he even got ray to hire him to work at junk n' stuff.

"i don't know about this, guys, i dunno," ray panics as he paces around.

"c'mon, it's gonna be great," henry reassures him.

"oh, that's exactly what you said when you talked me into eating one of those women energy bars... then i couldn't stop reading books about princesses!"

"dude, i've known jasper my whole life," henry points out.

"that does not mean he's qualified to have a job here. dah!"

"rory," henry called, "tell him it's gonna be great to have jasper working here."

"oh yeah, it's gonna be.. great," she said without looking up from her phone.

"see," henry points to her, "she thinks it's gonna be great."

"she's not even paying attention! she's too busy texting."

an alarm started blaring which soon the tube shot down and charlotte appeared, "oh, hey," she greets. "happy saturday morning!"

"yo."

"hey, charlotte."

"maybe you're happy," ray scoffs. henry throws his hands up in disbelief before standing up, "char, will you tell ray that jasper working at junk n' stuff isn't gonna be a problem?"

"i can't tell lies before breakfast," she said as she walks to the auto-snacker.

henry sits back down next to aurora and pulls out an energy bar and hands it to ray, "here ya go."

"what's this?" he examines the bar.

"lady bar."

ray shrieks and throws the bar across the room. aurora chuckles and gave henry a high five while he smiled in amusement.