𝟎𝟎𝟖. - the art of dodge ball

CHAPTER EIGHT
( the art of dodge ball ! )

CHAPTER EIGHT( the art of dodge ball ! )

MAN I HATE DODGE BALL

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

AURORA, SCHWOZ, AND CHARLOTTE WERE CURRENTLY THROWING DODGE BALLS at jasper as he jumped on a little trampoline in the man cave. he signed up to be in the dodge-a-leen tournament and has asked aurora and charlotte to join but charlotte turned him down. aurora, however, said yes. which actually shocked both charlotte and jasper.

"oh! missed me!" jasper taunts as the three threw dodge balls at him. "ah! keep tryin'!"

aurora picked up another ball and threw it at jasper, "ah! got me there!" jasper says.

the tube alarm started beeping which meant that ray and henry were back. aurora, charlotte, and schwoz paid no attention to the superheroes as they kept throwing balls at jasper.

"ooo, that was close."

"hey guys, guess what just happened—" ray was cut off by a ball hitting him in the nose. schwoz threw a ball at jasper but he ducked out of the way and the ball bounced off of the elevator and hit ray in the nose.

"ahh! my nose!"

"who threw that ball?!" henry asks.

"yeah who?! i mean, i'm okay... but who?!"

"eh... aurora!" schwoz accuses and she looks at him in complete disbelief.

"wha— i didn't throw that ball!"

"you did too! she did! jasper, charlotte, you saw! wasn't it aurora who—" aurora rolls her eyes before throwing the ball she had in her hands with full force at schwoz's face.

"oh, my nose!"

"now that was me," aurora smirks.

"ahhh, lookit!" schwoz shows them his fingers that were covered in blood, "my nose is bleeding! from both holes!"

"ah don't fret, schwoz," ray grabs schwoz and leads him to the auto snacker, "captain man knows how to fix a nose bleed."

ray puts his hand on the screen, "two hot dogs, plain."

"hot dogs?"

"shhhh!"

"two hot dogs. plain," the computer repeats.