𝟎𝟎𝟔. - the sidekick before henry

CHAPTER SIX
( the sidekick before henry ! )

❝ WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING BAD TO HAPPEN TO THAT PRETTY FACE OF YOURS ❞

WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING
BAD TO HAPPEN TO THAT
PRETTY FACE OF YOURS

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

AURORA, CHARLOTTE, AND JASPER WERE CURRENTLY DOWN IN THE man cave. aurora stood by jasper who was eating ramen while charlotte's on her tablet as they all watched the news on the monitors.

"and according to city officials, this mistake at swellview prison is the biggest mistake in the history of prison mistakes."

"wow. so disturbing," trent adds, "and now we go live, to swellview prison with reporter, barney villaraigosa."

"you guys want some soup?" jasper asks aurora and charlotte.

"you don't share soup," charlotte tells him.

"i share soup with my mom."

"do we look like your mom?" aurora questions.

"i wish," jasper sighs.

"i'm here outside swellview prison with mark landry, from the prison parole board. mr. landry."

mark took the microphone from barney, "i'm sorry. i'm so sorry."

barney grabbed his mic back, "how could you have accidentally released one of the fbi's most dangerous criminals by mistake?"

"yeah um, see, today is bring your daughter to work day, and my daughter molly was playing with my computer, and somehow she released drex from... heh prison. again, i'm so sorry."

barney bent down to meet molly's height, "molly, why would you release drex, knowing how dangerous he is?"

she held up five fingers, "i'm five."

barney laughs, "ahhh, kids sure do say the stupidest things."

the screen changes back to trent, "uh, barney... any news on the current location of this criminal named drex?" he asks.

it changes back to barney, "not at this time. but investigators are using all available recourses to conduct a complete search of literally everywhere," he says as drex started attacking a security guard behind them and knocked him unconscious and ran off without anyone noticing.