𝟎𝟏𝟎. - our wars comin' first, star wars comin' next

CHAPTER TEN
( our wars comin' first, star wars comin' next ! )

CHAPTER TEN( our wars comin' first, star wars comin' next ! )

HE WASN'T LEANING IN!

(  * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

AURORA HAD BEEN INVITED TO PIPER'S SMALL PARTY THAT she's having with her friends to celebrate and watch the premier of her fred lobster commercial. aurora was so happy for her when she first heard piper was gonna be in the commercial. she's literally like her number one fan. aurora has always liked piper. piper's like the little sister she's never had.

"hey hey hey!" aurora said as she walked into the hart's residents.

"hi aurora," piper's dad greeted.

"aurora!" said piper, "you're just in time. it's about to come on."

"dope," aurora closes the door, "where's henry?"

on cue, henry came downstairs with an almost done red soda in his hand and wearing a dark blue fred lobster shirt, "hey... hey has it been on yet?"

"not yet! it should be coming on any minute!" piper informs him.

"i'll get you my pretty!" aurora heard from the tv.

"victorious. nice," she mutters.

"hey rory." aurora turns to henry and smiles, "hey hen."

"kay tweeners! foods ready!" jake announces. "hope your mouths are!"

all of pipers friends, henry, and aurora walked over to the kitchen to grab some food but was stopped by piper blowing her whistle. "back on the couch!" her friends groan before walking back to sit.

"aw, c'mon piper, i just put out all this nice food!" jake whines.

"look.. the guy at the tv station just texted me, and said my commercial's gonna be on in just a few minutes."

"we know," henry began, "but we're also hungry—" he was cut off by piper blowing on her whistle. the whistle was so loud this time that it broke the glass of soda henry was holding. he shrugged off the remaining glass that stuck to the palm of his hand, "good point."

aurora pats his shoulder before going over to sit next to piper. henry follows behind and aurora scoots over a little so he was able to sit next to his sister. all their eyes were glued to the tv as henry adjusts himself a little before tapping pipers shoulder.