𝟎𝟐𝟏. - two idiots stuck in two holes

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
( two idiots stuck in two holes ! )

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE( two idiots stuck in two holes ! )

OH HEY, IS THAT A DRAKE
AND JOSH VHS TAPE?

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

ON A PARTICULAR, SUNNY SUNDAY AFTERNOON, AURORA, CHARLOTTE, AND jasper came down the tubes with squirt guns attached to their persons. they had made plans to go to the squirt gun range with henry and agreed to meet up at the man cave. the tubes came up and the three walked over to schwoz who was sitting in a kiddie pool of beans.

"hey, you guys. what are you guys doing here on a sunday?" schwoz questioned.

"we're here to meet henry," jasper replied.

"and uh... what are you doing?" charlotte asked.

"i'm taking a bean bath," schwoz said. he got a spoonful of beans and took a bite. "mmm, good beans," he commented.

"so, why do you have those pretty pistols?" schwoz asked.

"we're going with henry to the squirt gun range," aurora answered.

"yeah. where is henry?" jasper questioned. "schwoz, have you seen henry?" charlotte added.

schwoz shook his head, "no. he and ray went to capture jeff yesterday, never came back."

charlotte, jasper, and aurora looked at each other with wide eyes before turning to schwoz, "and you're not worried?!" aurora exclaimed as she hurriedly got out her phone and began to call henry.

"hey, could you guys grab that bucket of beans and pour it over my body?" schwoz asked as he stretched out his body in a starfish position.

"no!"
"gross!"
"you're so weird!"

"cowards!" schwoz yelled.

aurora rolled her eyes before bringing her phone up to her ear. "come on hen... answer..." after a few rings, the call went to voicemail. "damn it!" she ended the call before trying him again.

"no answer?" jasper questioned and aurora shook her head. he still didn't answer even after the second call, so she called him one more time.

third time's the charm right?

wrong.

he didn't answer. he usually always answers her within two rings into the call. charlotte quickly rushed over to the monitors and began to locate the two superheroes.