𝟎𝟎𝟒. - get out of jail free card

CHAPTER FOUR
( get out of jail free card ! )

CHAPTER FOUR( get out of jail free card ! )

TAYLOR SWIFT IS AN ICON

(  * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

JASPER HAS BEEN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE EMERGENCY HOTLINE. i guess you can say he's the type of person who gets paranoid easily. every time he uses the hotline to report an emergency, it always ends up not actually being an emergency. but right now, that didn't seem like the case. he sent in a video of their school hallway being filled with snakes. aurora and charlotte thought that this was actually serious so they went to go show ray and henry, who by the way, were doing a podcast.

"you guys!" charlotte yells as she and aurora ran into the room.

"aw come on!" ray angrily took off his headphones and threw them on the floor before kicking them across the room.

"okay, that's it, we're outta headphones, so..." henry trails off.

"we have an emergency," aurora informs.

"what, what is it?"

"it's jasper," charlotte says which made henry and ray groan in response.

"jasper says that some crazy man is at school, setting a buncha snakes loose in the hallways," aurora states.

"snakes?" henry questions.

"i guarantee you that's not happening," ray promises.

"but jasper sent us a—"

"oh, who cares?" ray shouts. "last week jasper called in an "emergency" cause he saw a cloud shaped like a dinosaur!"

"yeah, remember the fourth of july, when he got all freaked out by the fireworks cause he thought america was being attacked by canada?" henry says.

"yeah. i'd like to see canada try to attack us."

charlotte rolls her eyes, "well before you guys ignore this, you better watch the video jasper just texted." she shows them the phone and played the video jasper sent.

"hey, it's me, jasper. and i'm in the school hallway— oh my god, look! a snake! oh, and there's more snakes! see?! ah— hurry! i need backup!"

the video ends and henry sighs, "c'mon. we gotta go check this out."

"great. yeah, let's ruin our afternoon to go help jasper," ray says bitterly.