𝟎𝟑𝟐. - and that is what you call a meet cute

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
( and that is what you call a meet cute ! )

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO( and that is what you call a meet cute ! )

I WASN'T EVEN IN THE ANIMATIC!

(  * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE AURORA VISITED THE ACADEMY and the big spider still haunts her dreams. a little dramatic but to be fair, it was trying to eat them. she was currently laying down on the circular couch in the man cave listening to music while charlotte was watching a video about money saving makeup tips. aurora had seen that video before when she was in a deep rabbit hole on the internet at two in morning one night. she would not recommend.

beeping echoed through the man cave before the tubes came down, ray and henry in their superhero costumes appeared, each holding a slushy.

"hey hey," charlotte greeted. aurora sat up and took off her earbuds before waving at the two.

"hey charlotte, hey aurora."
"hey what's up char, what's up rory."

"so what happened?" charlotte asked.

"oh, well... we showed up at the playground, right?" ray started.

"and there's like a bunch of second graders playin' in the sandbox," henry continued.

"they were playin' in the sandbox," ray repeated.

"yeah, i just said that."

"yeah, right right, but what the kids didn't realize was..." ray trailed off, he and henry walking over to the circular couch.

"that uh, there was a nest of scorpions right in the sandbox."

"scorpions?!" aurora parroted.

"uh huh," ray confirmed.

"crawling all over them. freaking out."

"oh yeah they were like, 'they're on my face! for the love of god, get these scorpions off of me!!!'" ray mocked before the two plopped down on the couch.

"and then we just grabbed a fire hose."

"big ol' fire hose," henry emphasized.

"we just uh.. sprayed the scorpions off the kids," ray said and the two superheroes began to laugh.

"idiots," aurora rolled her eyes and the two looked offended.