𝟎𝟑𝟗. - the new frittle factory in bordertown

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
( the new frittle factory in bordertown ! )

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE( the new frittle factory in bordertown ! )

CERTAINLY NOT YOU

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

AURORA STARED AT HER HOMEWORK WITH A LOOK OF puzzlement. she was sitting with henry on his couch one night to get some school work done. they were currently working on math, aka aurora's worst subject. aurora remembered the formula that was used in order to solve the problem, so she gave it a go. she stopped midway, taken aback. her work was not making any sense. "hey hen, what'd you get for number one?" aurora asked as she erased the traces of erroneous calculations.

"number one, number one..." henry glanced at his blank paper. "uh... what'd you get?"

"i got sixty-four," aurora frowned, rereading the word problem.

"uh, i got sixty-four. so, yeah," henry wrote the number down.

"really? cause i feel like i got it wrong. i mean the formula doesn't make any sense in this problem," aurora glanced at henry.

"oh uh.. i— i don't know. that's what i got also. sixty-four. so," henry shrugged.

"okaaay..." aurora blinked. "what about number two?"

"number two... ooh, that was a tricky one, wasn't it?" henry asked.

"sure," aurora nodded.

"uhh... wha—what'd you get?" henry wondered.

"oh i got y," aurora told him.

"exactly. i got uhh y... wait, y?" henry furrowed his brow.

"yeah. why are you copying my answers?"

"i'm not," henry scoffed.

"hen, i am the worst person to copy from when it comes to math. now with english, i'm your girl. but math? i'm a lost cause," aurora sighed as she looked at the vestige of numbers she had erased.

"in that case, can you write the first three paragraphs of my essay on the great gatsby?" henry asked as he presented her the rubric for his paper.

aurora blankly stared at him, "i'll do the introduction if you get charlotte to give us the answers to the math homework."

"the introduction and the first body paragraph and i'll get charlotte to give us the answers to the math and history homework," henry proposed.