𝟎𝟎𝟑. - the gizmo show catastrophe

CHAPTER THREE
( the gizmo show catastrophe ! )

CHAPTER THREE( the gizmo show catastrophe ! )

WE'RE FUCKED

(  * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

ONE OF THE MANY THINGS AURORA ADMIRES ABOUT CHARLOTTE is that she's a hard worker. if she starts something, she finishes it. if she "fails" at something, it makes her more motivated to try harder and to do better. for the past three years, charlotte has been placed second at the gizmo show. this year, she made something that she was sure to win. aurora knows she will. all of charlotte's past inventions were so cool and creative, aurora had no idea how it made second place.

right now, charlotte was working on the final touches. her project was covered by a sheet so no one could see it until it was time to present it to the group.

henry was sitting by the monitors on his phone while aurora was on the couch, texting bree. ever since she found out about aurora's feelings for the blonde, she's been pushing her to tell him.

bree
so when are you going to tell
henry you like him? you guys
would be cute together.

aurora
never.
i'll take my secret to the gave.

it didn't help that charlotte has also been pushing aurora to tell henry how she feels, too. charlotte insists that he feels the same way, but aurora was in denial. sometimes aurora catches herself thinking that maybe he does feel the same way but soon snaps herself back to reality. there's no way in hell he likes her back, right?

right?

"okay, i'm here. what's up?" ray questions as he walked into the man cave with schwoz following behind.

"charlotte wants to show us the new project she made for the gizmo show," aurora replied as she points to the sheet that was covering up whatever charlotte made.

"gizmo show?"

"what's a gizmo show?" schwoz asks.

henry gets up and starts walking toward them. "oh, it's this huge competition they have every year where kids bring all kinds of cool machines and inventions they've made and they show it to the..." he stops talking when he heard schwoz yawn, "i'm sorry, was i boring you?"

"yah, little bit."

"okay."

"no, he's just tired cause he hasn't slept in two days," ray informs.