𝟎𝟑𝟒. - davenport's elevator to space

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
( davenport's elevator to space ! )

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR ( davenport's elevator to space ! )

YOU SHOW THOSE LUG
NUTS WHO'S BOSS

(  * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

"HEADS UP, WE GOT A VISITOR COMING," AURORA HEARD mr davenport said as he walked into the hydro-loop area. it's been a while since aurora visited the academy. the last time she came, she hadn't expected to be under attack by a spider. not just any spider, though. an extinct sea spider both chase and douglas brought back to life. scientists will be scientists, i guess.

"it's me. i'm visitor," aurora announced as she walked into the room not long after mr davenport. adam, bree, and chase were in their mentor uniforms while leo was in his student one.

they all turn to her in surprise. "aurora," leo says, "when did you get here?"

"an hour ago, but i got caught up in conversation with douglas," she shrugged. "it's nice to see you all. especially when we're not under attack by a sea spider."

mr davenport raised his brow, "what are you talking about?" adam, bree, chase, and leo motioned aurora not to say anything else.

"uh.. nothing! nothing at all. the academy was definitely not under attack by a spider with growth hormones," aurora mutters.

"what?"

"what? tell us about this other visitor coming," aurora said, quickly changing the topic.

"is it a government agent coming to take us away?" adam asked, worryingly.

"our secrets been out for a year. why would they take us away now?" chase shot back.

"let's just say, i've done some things," adam replied mysteriously. he gave aurora a quick friendly welcome kiss on the cheek before running off.

"it's my chief scientist dr. ryan," mr davenport says, "he is by far the smartest man i have ever worked with."

chase pointedly clears his throat, "ahem!"

"oh, you're right. i'm sorry. i'm the smartest man i've ever worked with," mr davenport giggles. "dr. ryan was head of his class at MIT and he's been davenport industries' employee of the month twice! that's never happened. well, except, of course for me."

"you named yourself employee of the month at your own company?" leo asked and mr davenport nodded. leo continues, "i think you love you a little too much."