𝟎𝟏𝟕. - nothin' good starts in a getaway helicopter

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
( nothin' good starts in a getaway helicopter ! )

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ( nothin' good starts in a getaway helicopter ! )

YOU'RE CUTE SO I'LL LET IT SLIDE

(  * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

IT HAD BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE AURORA AND henry got together. when everyone they knew heard the news, they couldn't help but be happy and also relieved that they had finally decided to become a couple after years of pinning after each other. it was astounding how unaware of each other's feelings they were.

ray was the first person they told outside from the people involved of jasper's plan. they were shocked when he said: "finally! i'm not even mad i just lost ten bucks."

finding out their friends made a bet on how long they would get together came as a surprise. they were even more flabbergasted when they learned their families were also in on the bet.

charlotte and piper ended up making a lot of money.

these past days henry has been nagging ray to teach him how to fly the mancopter. ray said no but that didn't stop henry from asking over and over again. ray finally said yes—after henry fought the ballerino brothers by himself—and agreed to teach him how to fly.

the following morning ray had rented a regular helicopter so henry could practice his piloting skills. aurora and charlotte were currently doing a diagnostic test when all of a sudden aurora cried out: "ow!" charlotte looked at the girl to see her rubbing her eye and a manual on the floor.

aurora grabs the manual off the ground and rushes over to the boys who were already in the helicopter, charlotte following behind.

"who threw this manual?" aurora asked.

"uh so-so... some guy," ray stuttered.

"rory, charlotte, will you guys please finish up the diagnostic test so we can get this thing up in the air? thank you!" henry rushed.

"oh, yeah, sure. i'm sorry. i didn't mean to waste your guys' time while i was pulling this manual outta my eye!"

"apology accepted."
"it's okay."

aurora glared at them. she used her telekinesis to lift two pebbles off the ground and threw them at ray and henry's head. "ow!" "what was that for?!"

charlotte took the manual from aurora's hands, "here's your manual." she harshly drops it on ray's lap, purposely hitting him where the sun don't shine. "d'ah!" he let out.