𝟎𝟏𝟗. - the world's first bionic superhumans

CHAPTER NINETEEN
( the world's first bionic superhumans ! )

CHAPTER NINETEEN ( the world's first bionic superhumans ! )

WAY TO GO, DOUGLAS

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

THE FIRST THING AURORA NOTICED WHEN SHE WALKED INTO school was the numerous crowds of students gathered together, their attention on nothing else but their screens as they murmur upon each other. aurora spotted her friends standing by henry's locker. "what's going on?" aurora asked as walked up to them and turning the volume down on her earbuds. "why is everyone so immersed with their technology on this particular morning?"

"you haven't seen the news, have you?" asked henry.

aurora takes out her earbuds, "no, of course not. i'm not fifty."

"well, did you know adam, bree, and chase went on a mission last night?" charlotte asked quietly.

"oh yeah. something about a pipeline bursting because of some seismic activity, i don't know. i wasn't paying attention. i was too busy puking my guts out when leo called," aurora shrugged. the day before, aurora had gotten food poisoning which was the reason why she didn't go on the mission with adam, bree, and chase.

"take a look at this," jasper pressed play on his tablet.

"watch out world because the world's first bionic humans have just been spotted," mary said.

"that's right, mary. just last night we received a video recording of three teenage bionic humans fixing a gas pipe. the viral video has left people around the world freaking out, wondering if these bionic humans could be a threat to society. take a look," trent informed.

a clip of chase using his force field while adam uses his laser eyes starts playing. it shows bree super speeding back to her brothers before the video ends.

"could this be the end of the world as we know it?" trent looks over at mary and sees her typing on her phone. "mary, what are you doing?"

"texting my boyfriend to let him know i love him before we all die."

"don't be ridiculous mary... we all know you don't have a boyfriend."

the news ended, leaving aurora in shock, "oh my god. oh my god, guys, this is bad. like really really bad. this is worse than when jasper found out about henry being kid danger."

"hey!" jasper frowned.

"sorry, i'm freaking out!" aurora panicked.