𝟎𝟑𝟏. - why spiders? why couldn't it be butterflies?

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
( why spiders? why couldn't it be butterflies? ! )

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE ( why spiders? why couldn't it be butterflies? ! )

I REALLY PICKED THE
WORST DAY TO VISIT

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

AURORA CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL NERVOUS AND EXCITED AT the same time. she's finally going to the bionic academy after so long of putting it off. don't get her wrong, she has always wanted to go ever since they announced it but she's been busy with everything going on in swellview. she's been so busy, in fact, that she had to leave the team. she hasn't been on a mission in months.

aurora had asked ray for the day off to see her friends and to her surprise, he said yes. no questions asked, no arguing.

he probably knew she was gonna go no matter his answer so he decided to save his breath.

good choice, ray.

instead of geoleaping, she decided to take the hyperloop. she thought it'd be more fun.

and she was right.

"hey hey hey!" aurora greeted as she got out of the hyperloop. leo, chase, douglas, and bree were standing around the cyber desk looking at something as adam was on a tandem.

they all turned to her, completely surprised. they had no idea aurora was coming by. aurora looked around the place and noticed the lack of students, "dang, you guys are packed," she said sarcastically.

they all smiled at the girl and made their way over the her, greeting her with a hug one by one.

"what are you doing here?" leo asked, hugging her small figure. "i wanted to see the hype of this place. plus, i missed you guys," she backed away, "where is everybody?"

"on a field trip," bree answered.

"to gettysburg," douglas added.

"oh. a bunch of bionic kids and cannonballs. i see nothing bad happening whatsoever."

"that's exactly what i said!" leo remarked.

aurora giggled, "so what goes on?"

"adam found a fossil of a prehistoric sea spider," chase informed.

"ah okay, and let me guess: you two are gonna find some crazy way to bring it back to life," aurora pointed between chase and douglas.