𝟎𝟎𝟕. - with great power comes great responsibility

CHAPTER SEVEN
( with great power comes great responsibility ! )

CHAPTER SEVEN( with great power comes great responsibility ! )

THE SPANK-EE HAS
BECOME THE SPANK-ER

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

"YOU CAN'T BLAME HENRY," CHARLOTTE BEGAN AS SHE SAT down on the couch, "i mean, everyone expects him to act like a superhero, and he doesn't even have one superpower." aurora felt bad for henry. he's never questioned his ability to be a sidekick this bad before. not even to the point where he considered quitting. yeah, sure, there were nights when henry came to her and told her how he felt about being a sidekick and how he feels like he's not good enough to be one, but aurora was always there to reassure him that he's the best sidekick a superhero has ever had.

cause it's true.

he's the best sidekick she's ever seen.

even without a superpower.

"yeah... well, maybe we need to fix that," ray says, "schwoz... i think it's time."

"for me to get my colonoscopy?" he smiles.

"what?! nooo! gross!"

"but my colon!"

"i want you to call schwabbit and kooschtello!"

charlotte furrowed her brows, "schwah-who?"

"kooscht-who?" aurora questions.

"two very powerful people from my homeland," schwoz answers before running to the monitors.

"ah, man, i am exhausted," ray yawns as he walked over to the couch. aurora's eyes widened when she realized he was about to sit on charlotte, "ray wait!"

"ray, no, wait wait wait— ahhhh!" charlotte screams as she tries everything in her power to push ray off of her.

"why's this couch so lumpy?"

aurora watches as charlotte struggles to pull him off. she takes out her phone and secretly takes a picture. aurora moved over to the monitors after charlotte had finally managed to push ray off of her. he lays down on his stomach on the couch and charlotte sat on top of him, "how's that feel? huh? not so fun when someone sits on you, is it?"

"actually this feels pretty good."

charlotte groans in annoyance before getting up and walking over to aurora, "wait! wait! come do more!" ray yells.