𝟎𝟏𝟒. - for crying out loud, settle down!

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
( for crying out loud, settle down ! )

CHAPTER FOURTEEN( for crying out loud, settle down ! )

ADIÓS!

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

IT'S WELL KNOWN THAT PIPER HAS SOME ANGER ISSUES that she needs to work on. she doesn't exactly hide it and tends to take it out on people. her friends had ultimately decided that wasn't the vibe they wanted to bring on their ski trip, so they left without piper and only told her via video. this made piper very upset— as it would to anymore. henry had suggested for her to go to a junior anger management class and piper agreed.

aurora was in the man cave watching the news about an upcoming tornado that's about to hit swellview as she, jasper, and charlotte are cutting up pumpkins while ray is getting some weird type of massage from two ladies.

the elevator door opens and henry came out just as aurora had shut off the news. "okaaay... girls pulling arms, pumpkins being murdered," he listed off.

"why are you making them hack up pumpkins?" henry asked ray, pointing to his best friends who were on the couch.

"isn't it obvious?"

"no."

"i'm on pep," ray stated. "p-e-p!"

"pep?" henry repeated.

"yeah! the pumpkin eating plan. all i eat are pumpkins now. pumpkin juice, pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin patties, pumpkin pasta, pumpkin jerky, pumpkin—"

ray was cut off short when schwoz came rushing into the room wearing some weird gadget, "hey look! everybody! come look what i made!"

"uhhh, what is that?" henry asked.

"i call it a breeze-eer," said schwoz. "you can use it if there are strong winds."

"oh, is this about that tornado that's headed toward swellview?" jasper asked as he, aurora, and charlotte walked over to the scene.

"yah! you see, if the wind grabs you and lifts you off the ground, you can use these controls to turn yourself, and navagoot," schwoz explained.

"navagoot?" aurora questioned.

"i think he means navigate," charlotte said.

"navi-gaaeeea-te," schwoz tried pronouncing, but failed. "hey! who wants a breeze-eer?"

"i'm fine."
"i don't."
"nope."
"i'm not wearing that."
"nobody. nobody wants that."