Chapter-1

Avisha's POV

It is 7:00 a.m. I and cutie are jogging in the xyz park.

He is very possessive over me, when the boys crossing me was checking me out, he would growl at them. But when he sees me, he acts like an innocent child who did nothing. Usually I and my Bhai (Arjun) would go jogging in the morning, cutie I will go an evening walk only. But sometime when bhai is not able to come to jog with me in the morning, that day cutie will surely come with me, as I said he is possessive over me. But he is also like a brother to me like Arjun bhai as they both are same when it comes to my safety. Today, Arjun bhai was having headache Cutie came with me.

As we were jogging a guy approaches me asks me

Man: Can you tell me this address; I am new to this area.

Avisha: You can type in google map and can go, right?

Man: I have Nokia basic model phone only.

He shows me his phone.

Avisha: Ok, can you tell me where you want to go?

Man: The place is written in this paper.

As I was telling him how to go to that address. But cutie did not let me speak and was barking continuously, when the guy tried to touch me, cutie saw it and that was cutie's tolerating limit and started to chase him. When I saw it, I was worried and tried to stop him and was running behind Cutie. But what I saw next made me laugh like there is no tomorrow.

The man climbed the gate in a second and was holding the gate like his life depend on it. And Cutie was also not giving up he was trying to reach him. I hold cutie and told the man to get down but he refused and told:

Man: You can leave ma'am; I will ask somebody else this address.

His face was like he saw a ghost. When me and cutie reached home, I saw Bhai was making Tea for him and Chocolate milkshake for me because I don't like to drink tea and coffee. Arjun Bhai didn't see me so, an evil idea came in my mind and I signaled cutie, he shook his head like he understood. Then, we both took silent steps towards my bhai. Then,

Avisha: BOOOO!

Cutie: WOOF!

We both made sound at the same time and my bro shouted as, he got startled by the sudden noise we made. Then he started to scold at as in sweet ways, to make him silent me and Cutie made puppy eyes and hugged him. As he can't resist my puppy eyes and my hugs.

Avisha: Sorry bro.

I said in a cute tone.

Arjun: Awww meri bachi, It's ok. And how many times have I say that you should not ask sorry to me Avi.

Avisha: love you bhai.

Arjun: Love too My Avi.

Cutie: Woof! Woof!

Cutie barked at us with jealousy.

Avisha: Ok ok. Love you, my baby.

And I kiss his head. He loves it when I tell love you to him and kiss his head.

Arjun: Ok Ok! First drink your Milkshake and get ready to work.

Arjun's POV

When I was making milkshake for my baby sis Avi. Somebody shouted behind me like this:

Avisha: BOOOO!

Cutie: WOOF!

And it was none other than my two devils my sis and Cutie. I start to show fake anger towards and scold them and it was just for fun. Who would want to scold such cute creatures in this world, but in this two my baby is always cute. Suddenly she made puppy eyes and hugged.