Chapter-10

Akash's POV

Avisha was stumbling a little and caught the nearby wall, she was shaking her head like she is trying to be wake. So, I asked her.

Akash: Avisha, are you ok?

Avisha: Yes Akash, I just felt a little dizzy that's all.

I then got down bed and went near.

(Notice: They have removed the saline bottle)

Akash: Avisha, what happened? Did you take your breakfast?

She shakes her head as no.

Akash: Have you taken lunch and dinner yesterday.

She again shook her head as no. I got very much worried for her.

Akash: Hriday got and get something to eat or drink.

Hriday: Yes boss.

He then left the room.

Akash: Purab help me to take her to the sofa as I can't use my left hand. And get some water.

Purab: Yes boss.

Then we both made her to sit in the sofa and gave her water to drink.

Akash: Are you feeling better now?

Avisha: Yes, and thank you for helping me guys.

she said looking at me and Purab.

Both: Tour welcome.

After few minutes, Hriday entered the room with a fruit juice and a breakfast box. I got it from him and gave it to my Avisha. She drank juice and ate the sandwich which was in the breakfast box. Then, she got up to leave.

Avisha: Ok guys, thank you. I need to leave now.

Saying this, she left the room.

Akash: Purab, send some bodyguards in disguise and tell him to make sure she is ok.

Purab: Ok boss and I wanted to tell you about something.

The, he started to tell me what my apsaras and her brother spoke in the day of my accident.

Purab: Boss, she is really an angel. She is so selfless; at the same time, she is also courageous.

I was smiling hearing what he said about my apsaras. Then Hriday saw me smiling and got very shocked as he has never saw me smiling.

Hriday: Boss do you know doctor Avisha before the accident itself.

He asked and I replied him smiling.

Akash: Yes, she is like a light in my darkness. I will make her mine by hook or by crook.

I said with a smirk. I closed my eyes and my apsaras image was only coming in front of me. Then, my eyes dark hearing what Purab said.

Purab: Boss we found who was the person who tried to kill you.

Akash: Who is it?

I asked in a dangerous voice.

Purab: It was our enemy Mr.Trilok.

Akash: Kidnap him and torture him until I recover completely, but don't kill him. After, I recover completely I will kill him with my own hands.

Avisha's POV

I checked my patients and went to ICU to check on the patient whom I operated yesterday. I wore the disinfected plastic coat before entering the ICU. I checked her reports and there was improvement in her health. I checked her monitor and checked her up. Then, I came out of the ICU and was greeted by her husband and the small girl.