Chapter-23

Guys, less than one-third of the viewer of my story are only, voting my story, the number of people who views are high, but the number of people vote my story is not even half the number of viewers. So, please vote my story, as I feel like you people don't like my storyline. Ok, now let us get into the story.

Akash POV

When, Arjun said me to stay away from my apsaras. I felt like piercing a knife in his mouth, if someone else would have been in his position that person would be laying in the ground with a bullet in his head. I opened my mouth, but the doctor came out of the room, so both of our attention turned towards him (Doctor).

Akash: Doctor, how is Avisha?

Doctor: She is fine, she fainted due to anxiety. And, she needs to take rest for at least two days.

Arjun: Can I see her?

Doctor: You can, but she is still unconscious.

Arjun: Ok doctor, thank you.

He said and went inside the room and I also followed him and went inside the room along with Purab and Vivaan. Avisha was laying in the bed and an IV tube was connected in her hand. Arjun went near and caressed her hair. When, I was about to go near her, the room's door opened and Avisha' friends whose name were Mahima and Maya, I think entered the room. They saw me and a tint of fear was visible in their eyes, but mostly their eyes show worry for someone. Maybe worried for my apsaras.

Author's POV

Purab and Vivaan turned their head towards the door and saw their lady loves. Arjun turned towards them and asked.

Arjun: Mahima and Maya, how did you come here?

Mahima: I was going to leave, but then a nurse came and told me about Avisha, so I went to Maya and told her about Avisha and we both came here.

Maya: But bhai, what happened to Avisha? She was fine today morning, right?

Then, Arjun told them what happened. And, the first-person Maya suspected was Tej, as Avisha has told her (Maya) about his (Tej) character and behaviour, but she didn't open her mouth as she thought Avisha is the only person who have the right to talk about this. Vivaan who was staring at Maya the whole time saw that she was in deep thought.

Vivaan (thinking): I think Maya is hiding something from us, but what she is hiding.

Meanwhile, Purab was staring at Mahima and Mahima felt like someone was staring at her and she turned around to look at the person. When, she turned around she made a eye contact, but she broke the eye contact as she started to blush. It looks like there is chemistry going between Purab's and Mahima's.

Avisha: Argh!

All of their attention shifted towards Avisha hearing her groan and saw her waking up, she was trying to sit. Arjun was the person standing near her so he prevented her from sitting.

Arjun: Avi, are you feeling pain anywhere?

Avisha: My head is aching bhai. What happened bhai?

She asked while her eyes where still closed, as her head was aching like someone hit her head with a hammer.

Arjun: Wait, I will tell the nurse to bring tablet for you.

He said and went outside, Maya immediately went near Avisha and held her hand.

Maya: Avisha, tell me the truth the person who came to your room was Tej, right?

She whispered and Avisha nodded her head. Tears started to trickle out of her eyes.

Avisha: Maya I couldn't do anything when was forcing me, I was very afraid. I am still now feeling very frightened, what if he again come and try to do the same thing again?

She said sobbing in between her sentence. Akash heart broke seeing her like this, he wanted to break each and every bone of that person who is the reason behind her this condition.

Maya: It's ok baby bear, we all are here to protect you no one can harm you.

Arjun came inside with a nurse with the medicines for Avisha. Arjun heart broke seeing his cheerful little sister who is now a crying mess. Maya was trying very hard to calm her (Avisha) down and finally, Avisha calmed down. After, that the nurse gave her (Avisha), her medicines and went out.

Arjun: Avi, now tell who was that person who I saw in your balcony, do you know him?

Avisha nodded her head as yes, as she can't keep on hiding all her past. She is needs help now, so she thought open up.

Avisha: The person whom you saw today was T-Tej.

Arjun: Tej? Wait, was he is the boy who tortured you to love him when you were in Chennai?

I nodded my head.

Maya: When did he come here?

Avisha: He was admitted in our hospital only, do you remember once Maya came to you and told you to hand over one of my patients to some other doctor.

Arjun nodded his head as yes.

Arjun: That means, that patient was Tej.

Avisha nodded her head as yes.

Arjun: Why didn't you tell me about this?!

He literally shouted.

Avisha: I am sorry bhai, I thought he-he forgot me. I am sorry for hiding one more thing.

Both Arjun and Maya looked at her confused, all the others were totally confused.

Maya and Arjun: You have told everything about Tej to us, right?

They said simultaneously.

Akash & Mahima: First, tell me who is this Tej?

Maya explained about who is Tej to all of them, after knowing about it Akash was fuming in anger and Purab and Vivaan were also angry, as they have fully accepted Avisha as their Bhabhi and their sister.

All of them (except Avisha): Now tell us what did you hide?

Avisha: On the day of my graduation, I rejected his proposal and went away from there. But he followed me, while I was walking in a corridor, he picked me up and took me inside a classroom. The-there h-he m-misbehaved w-with me, h-he tr-tried t-to r-rape m-me. I begged him to leave me, but he was repeating only one thing "Your mine, only mine". During, that time someone knocked the door as it was locked, he got distracted I then pushed him will full force and his head hit in the desk and he became unconscious, after that I ran away from there. That was the real reason why I am very much afraid of him. If he didn't get distracted that time, I don't know what would have happened to me, I don't even want to think about it.

She couldn't speak any more, she started to cry out loud. Akash eyes were now fully red, his eyes were looking like an actual fireball, if you can burn a person with eyes Tej would have been ashes. Arjun, Mahima and Maya had tears in their eyes

Arjun: Avi, don't worry you were alone that time, but now I am with you. I will make sure that Tej pay for what he did to you.

Akash: You don't need to worry about that F**ker Arjun. I will take care of him.

He said and exited the room along with Vivaan and Purab.

Akash: Vivaan I need the whole Tej's whole family details. I will make his whole family suffer for what he did to my apsaras.

After few hours

In Akash's Office room

Vivaan entered the room with Tej's details and he (Vivaan) also looked somewhat tensed.

Vivaan: Bro, Tej and his family details.

He said handing over a file to Akash.

What will be Akash's reaction, after seeing Tej's detail?

Will he be able to kill him?