Chapter-12

Avisha's POV

Today morning as usual Rishi called me and made me to come out of my dreamland. I brushed my teeth and went on a jogging with Arju bhai and Cutie. After, coming to home I went to Arju bhai's room and took a hoodie which he wore and went to my room and took bath. I wore his hoodie and my jeans.

The hoodie looks like this:

I then went downstairs and sat on the dining table

I then went downstairs and sat on the dining table. Then, Arju bhai also came and sat in the dining table.

Arjun: What happened Avi, you usually wear my hoodie when I am not with you, right?

Avisha: Yes bhai, but I felt like wearing it.

Arjun: Ok, if you have any problem inform me, huh?

I smiled and said with a cute face.

Avisha: Ok Bhai. And bhai I and Rishi have planned to go out today.

Arjun: Ok Avi and be careful Avi, Ok?

Avisha: Ok Bhai.

Then, I took my bike and went to hospital. Bhai came on his bike. I entered my cabin and Maya was already waiting for me there.

Maya: Good morning Avisha.

Avisha: Good morning Maya. Have you shifted Meera from ICU to normal with all the equipment?

Maya: Yes, Avisha.

Avisha: Ok, I will go and check on Meera. If there is any emergency call me.

Maya: Ok, Avisha and Avisha?

Avisha: Yes Maya.

Maya: Avisha, I need. No, I will tell you later.

Avisha: I know you want three days leave as you are going to the orphanage in which you grew up.

Maya is a shy and sensitive girl. She also talks very less.

Maya: Thank you Avisha, you are the only person in this world who know what I want before I even open my mouth to talk.

Avisha: Ok, now concentrate on the work.

Maya: Hmm.

I then went to check on Meera. I knocked the door and entered the room. I saw Meera laying on the bed, it may take a month for her to recover completely.

Meera: good morning doctor.

Avisha: Good morning Meera, how are you feeling today? Do you feel any pain in your head?

Meera: No doctor, I don't feel any pain in my head and I am fine.

I then checked her monitor and others equipment's connected to her body.

Avisha: Ok, Meera take rest I will come and check you in the evening. Are you talking the medicines in right time?

Meera: Yes, doctor and doctor thank you saving me.