Chapter-5

Next day morning,

Akash's POV

I don't know why but, I feel like something is going to happen today. Purab needs to take care of a drug deal so, he went to attend the meeting. Then, I got ready and left the room.

This is what he is wearing: 

I went downstairs to have my breakfast

I went downstairs to have my breakfast. I was greeted by my family members and Navya who was looking at me with a seducing look. I just glared at her, which was enough to stop her non-sense. Then I had my breakfast and left in my car, today I was only driving my car and two cars with my bodyguards were following me for my safety. Suddenly my car got hit by a truck and I was thrown out of the road, then I realized what was happening. My enemies were attacking on me, however my bodyguards saved me from the attacks, I was half-conscious all this time. 

Bodyguard 1: Boss are you ok? Quickly get to the nearby hospital.

The Driver was driving the car very fast and we reached the hospital. I was able to see properly, they made me sit in a nearby chair and were calling for the doctor. Then I saw my Apsaras coming to the place where I was sitting.

Avisha's POV

I was in my cabin doing my work, I was getting loud noise from the lobby, when I entered there, I saw a group of men wearing complete black dress, like the gangsters. They had some wounds in their body. And I saw Man sitting in the chair who had severe wounds and he also seemed somewhat familiar.

Bodyguard 2: Doctor, please save our boss.

I immediately said,

Avisha: Nurse, take him to the emergency room right now. He has severe wound in his head I will operate on him. And take the necessary scans and check his blood group.

He was seeing me with a painful look.

Avisha: Everything is going to be, ok sir.

I said with a reassuring smiling. I got his scan in next half an hour, he was only having some external injuries and some glass pieces were pierced in his head, that was the only problem. I need to do an operation to remove these glasses. 

Avisha: Nurse prepare the operation theatre.   

Saying this I got ready for the operation, he had severe blood loss and at correct time we got enough blood. And the operation was successful. I was feeling somewhat dizzy as the operation was for straight 5 hours. Then I went out operation theatre. I saw some people coming maybe his family members. A woman whose age looked like above 50 came near me and asked.

Woman (Sudha Arora): Doctor how is my son? Is he fine now?

Avisha: The operation was successful mam; he is out of danger now. But we need to keep him him under observation of 12 hours to ensure he doesn't have any other problem.