Chapter-16

The person Avisha bumped into is another one boy best friends of her, whom she met in America in the college, but he and his family are Indian only. They settled down in America.

Avisha: Mahir! When did you come to India?

She said giving him a tight hug.

Mahir: Two days before buddy, due to work I couldn't meet you. But today I was free so I came to meet you.

Pearl V Puri as Mahir:

Avisha: So sweet of you, by the way what is your is girlfriend, no no soon to be wife doing?

She asked in a teasing.

Mahir: She is torturing me.

Avisha: Wow! I have heard that after marriage only wife will torture her husband, but she started before itself, good.

Mahir: You are taking her side now.

Avisha: Oh bro, compared to the torture you did to her it is less only. Do you remember, when you proposed her she told she needs some time to think, but you impatient lovesick boy followed her everywhere expect her bedroom and bathroom till she accepted your proposal.

Avisha said laughing.

Mahir: Yaar, stop teasing me. And, she loves me a lot.

Avisha: Ok tell me for what reason you came to India.

Mahir: Actually, I came here for a work and I am going to stay here for the next 2 months.

Avisha: Really bro, then what about Ruhi.

Surbhi Jyoti as Ruhi (Mahir's Gf):

Mahir: She will come to India day after tomorrow as she has some work

Mahir: She will come to India day after tomorrow as she has some work. And next month we are going to get married.

Avisha: Wow bro, congratulation.

Mahir: Thank you and have you fallen in love with anyone?

Avisha: No way bro, I want to enjoy my life without anyone's interruption.