Chapter-4

Akash's POV

After finishing my work, I was going back to my mansion, but in a different path, as the path in which I usual go is under some drainage work.

Then my Driver started to horn continuously and then I heard girl screaming. My driver applied break and stopped the car.

Akash: What happened? 

I asked in a irritated tone.   

Driver: S..ir a Gi..r..l cam..e i...n fro...nt of our c...ar.

He was shuttering, I smirked seeing how much afraid he got just by listening my voice. 

Akash: Check what happened to the girl Purab?

Purab: yes boss.

He went out of the and checked the, I lowered my window saw through the rear-view mirror, what he was doing. He helped the girl to stand up.

Purab: Ma'am are you ok? 

I told like all girl she would start a drama and ask for money, but she said something which was exactly opposite to what I thought. 

Girl: I am ok sir; I turned my cycle before your car can hit me. But my cycle got skidded while turning and got slight scratches. And I am sorry.

She said politely. She is very different and her voice is like a song, I can't see her face as her back is facing me.

Purab: No mam, I am the person to ask sorry. By the way, what are doing in such a place at this time that too in a cycle?

Girl: I am going back to my home.

Purab: Am can you manage to go home as you have got hurt?

Girl: Yes, I can manage you can go?

I was amused by her bravery and her courage, as girl usually don't go anywhere at this time (it is now 9:00p.m) that to travel in a place like this where there is no sign of people.

Purab: Mam your cycle also got some damaged, can you tell me how much you need to repair this?

I was thinking that she would surely ask some money . But she told,

Avisha: No, sir thank you for your kindness. But don't need any money as I am also at fault here.

She told accepting her fault genuinely. I had an urge to see her face, so I got down the car and went near them. 

Purab: Boss?

When he told that the girl turns towards me. She is the same girl I saw in the traffic and restaurant. My Apsaras, I was shocked to see the same girl in the same day three times. She smiled at me politely. I think she doesn't know my real identify, I also don't want her to be afraid, I don't why this a very new feeling and I also like this. Unknowingly, I smiled back at her and asked in a polite tone.

 Unknowingly, I smiled back at her and asked in a polite tone