Chapter-20

Avisha's POV

I was checking some reports of one of my patients in my cabin, when someone knock the door.

Avisha: Come in.

I said and a man with a flower bouquet came inside my room, while hiding his face with the bouquet.

And, it was none other Rishi.

Avisha: Rishi, what are you doing here? Didn't you tell me you have an important meeting today?

I said and gave a confused look.

Rishi: Yes, I had an important meeting. But it got cancelled, so I came to see you. B the way, are you busy?

He said looking at the reports in my hands.

Avisha: kind of, you sit the sofa I will complete this work within next ten minutes.

He nodded and came near me.

Rishi: Ok, have this bouquet.

He said forwarding the bouquet, I accepted it, after that Rishi sit in the sofa. After some time, I also completed my work. Then, we went to the cafeteria in the hospital and ordered some drinks for us and we continue talking.

Rishi: Koala you know nowadays you are spending more time with that Akash. And you also know how dangerous he is, don't you feel afraid or uncomfortable with him?

Avisha: Shadow, you know right I don't befriend with anyone boys that easily and I was comfortable around him and had the safe feeling which I always have when I am with you and Arju bhai.

Rishi: But you know right he is a mafia king; anything happens to him anytime. What if his enemies do anything to you?

Avisha: Don't worry Shadow nothing will happen to me, hmm?

Rishi: Whatever you tell I am not going to get convinced.

He said and I couldn't the concern for me in his eyes, I cupped his face with my hands.

Avisha: Even if something happens to me, you will save me, right? Then, why should I worry?

Rishi: You know what you have learned well to convince people with your sweet talk.