Chapter-7

Akash POV

Mahima: I wi..ll ch...eck y...ou up to..da...y a..s do...cto..r Avi..sha di..d n..ot com..e to th..e ho...spi..tal t..od...ay.( I will check you up today as doctor Avisha did not come to the hospital today)

Akash: What happened to doctor Avisha?

I asked in a concerned tone, as I was worried about her.

Mahima: Sh..e i..s not fee...li..ng w..e.ll, s..o sh..e inf..orm..ed m...e t.o ch..eck yo..u a..nd se..nt h..er t..he re..ports. (She is not feeling well, so she informed me to check you and sent her the reports.)

Akash: Ok.

I replied to the doctor in a cold tone.

Purab's POV

I entered Boss's room carrying a file boss asked yesterday, with Hriday, Riya and Navya. I didn't want bring Navya here because I know boss gets angry just by seeing her, but she told she wouldn't allow us to go to the hospital if we wouldn't bring her the hospital. Then, she started her drama infront of Boss. When boss said.

 Akash: I was feeling good until you came. Can you go home before I take my gun and blow your head.

She ran away, I laughed hard internally. Then I heard the sound of door open and I saw a girl in doctor outfit, fear was written all over face, she was so cute. I was smiling like an idiot seeing her.

Purab's face was like this: 

She is looking so beautiful, I mentally slapped myself when I came back to reality

She is looking so beautiful, I mentally slapped myself when I came back to reality. I was checking out a girl. Am I in love? no no no, maybe yes.

Mahima checked boss and went the corner as someone called her. But I still can hear her.

Mahima: Hello babe. How is your headache?

When I heard babe from her mouth, I was feeling very angry and jealous. I don't know.

???:.....

Mahima: Yes, he is fine but he is slightly having fever.

???:.......

Mahima: Ok, will you be able to come to hospital today.

???:.......

Mahima: OK, when you come to the hospital come to my cabin. Then come and check Mr. Akash Arora.

???:.... 

Mahima: Bye babe.

She then went near Akash and said.

Mahima: Sir, Doctor Avisha will come to check you up in afternoon, as her headache is much better now.

Akash: Ok.

Ohhh, she was talking to doctor Avisha. Then she left the room.

Akash POV

Then, my apsaras was suffering from headache. So, that only she didn't come today. But any ways she will come today afternoon, so no problem.