Chapter-21

Akash's POV

Avisha: Nothing Akash.

I can clearly see that she is lying to me, as she was avoiding eye contact. I softly grabbed her chin and turned her towards me so that I can see her face. Her nose was red like cherry and her eyes were also red. I was fuming in anger, but my apsaras face calmed me down.

Akash: You look like you have been crying for more than an hour. You always tell right friends for making us smile, they don't like to see us crying. If you truly think of me as your friends, I want to know the reason behind these tears.

Avisha: Akash.

She said in a hesitated tone and I can feel it that she is not comfortable with speaking about that matter. I will surely give the most painful death to the person who made my apsaras to cry. Then, I continued talking.

Akash: Ap- Avisha if talking about that matter makes you uncomfortable, then take your time and tell me as I don't want to make you even sadder by making you remember that.

This, is the first time in my whole life time, that I am talking to person like this and being calm, as I have anger issues, I would easily get angry over simple things. You are controlling me without even doing anything Apsaras.

Avisha: Shall we play in the ocean.

I have never played in the ocean from childhood due to my safety, as I was always surrounded by bodyguards from childhood. I was in my thoughts when I felt like some hold my hands.

Avisha: Remove your leather jacket and join me as won't look nice which it gets wet.

I removed the jacket which I was wearing and kept aside. The every next second I placed it on the sand, my apsaras drag me while holding my hand. Then, she took me near the shore and the water was washing our feet. She took to the level until our hip sank. When, suddenly a big wave came and pushed us to the shore.

Avisha: Hahahaha.

She was laughing loudly laying in the shore, then again, we both went inside and again the wave washed us to the shore. Avisha was laughing out loud, she was not the girl whom was crying sitting in the sand. I saw a new side of her, she was enjoying playing and I saw enjoying seeing her enjoying. I can do anything for her smile, which is invaluable. After, sometime we finished playing in the ocean and we both were sitting in the sand, we both were completely drenched. She (Avisha) was shivering and her inner wear was visible, as she was wearing a light-coloured cloth. I took my jacket and covered her with that.

Avisha: Thank you.

She said and was staring at the ocean, soon it started to get dark, as the sun started to set.

Avisha: The sun-set looks very beautiful right, it looks like the ocean is swallowing the sun.

She said admiring the view infront of her and I was admiring her. After some time, she went back to her home as she didn't want her brother to get worried about her. I went and sat inside my car and drove to my base which is somewhat near this beach to change my dress, as I was wet from playing in the ocean. But, one thing was roaming in my mind, the answer for my question which I asked her (Avisha), so I think I need to find it by my own way only or maybe I can wait for her to open up. Ok, I will give her two days if she doesn't open up, then I will itself find the answer for my question. I said to myself and drove to my base.

Avisha's POV

After, spending some time with Akash I feel relieved. But I don't know whether I can tell him (Akash) about Tej and my past, as I know him just for few months. But, for some reason my heart tells me that I can trust him and he can help me in Tej's matter, but at the same time my brain was telling me not to trust a person whom I met few months ago. While, my brain and heart were debating about whether I can trust him (Akash) or not. And, in this due time I entered our house and I didn't see my brother's car. that means he still didn't arrive. I parked the car and entered the house when Cutie jumped over me and started to lick my face. 

Avisha: Cutie, stop it. 

I said laughing, as when he was licking my face, I feel little ticklish. He also stopped at my command and stood infront of me like an obedient child.

Avisha: Be here like a good boy, I will fresh up and come. After, that I will give you your favourite snack.

Cutie: Woof! Woof!

He barked waving his tail signing as ok. After, that I entered room, then I took a dress and went inside the washroom to take bath. I turned on the shower and stood under it.

Avisha: So, many things happened today. 

I said and recalled everything that happened today. A pair of tears left my eyes, after sometime I dry my hair and body then, I wear the dress and excited my room. Then, I went downstairs and gave Cutie his snacks, eventually my Arju bhai also came.

Arjun: Avi, I went to your cabin in the evening, but you were not there. Where have you gone?

Avisha: Bhai, I was not feeling well, so I went outside.

He (Arjun) kept his bag which he was having in his hand in the sofa and came towards me. Then, he cupped my face in my hands. 

Arjun: Avi how many times I have told you to inform me if you are not feeling?

Avisha: Now, I am ok bhai. Go fresh up and come downstairs. The maid has already cooked the dinner and kept it in the dining table. 

The, we both had our dinner, after he (Arjun) fresh up and came down. After, eating the dinner I went to my room and stood in my room's balcony. Suddenly, I felt a hand snaking my waist, I opened my mouth to shout, but that person closed my mouth with his other hand.

Who is that person?