Chapter-11

Author's POV

Avisha: I have already informed you right Akash that you should not strain your shoulder, then why are trying to remove your arm sling pouch.

She said in a cold tone.

Akash tried to get out of her grip was very tight and strong, so he couldn't get out of her grip. And Vivaan, Purab and Hriday were beyond shocked by seeing how Avisha was controlling him, as Akash don't like to be controlled by others. And the tone which she used shocked them even more, as girls use to talk to him in seducing or afraid tone only. But, Avisha was not even a little bit afraid of him.

Avisha: Tell me Mr. Akash Arora didn't I told not to strain our shoulder, can't you take rest for just two weeks, huh?

She asked him in angry tone and released him from her grip. Akash was looking at her with an innocent look.

Avisha: If you want to do as per your wish you can leave my hospital and get treated in some other hospital, if you need me to treat you then you should listen to her. I am disappointed over you Mr. Akash Arora.

Then she left from there with Nina in her arms and went to her cabin.

Avisha's POV

I entered my cabin and placed Nina in the sofa, then I drank some water, when Nina asked me a question. 

Nina: Didi, why did you scolded that uncle?

Avisha: Nina, if you do some mistake mom will scold you right?

She nodded her head cutely.

Avisha: That uncle didn't listen to my words and did some mistake, so I scolded him.

Nina made an 'O' face. 

After 2 hours (time- 4:00p.m)

Then I heard someone knocking on the door.

Avisha: Come in.

The door opened revealing Nina's dad.

Nina's dad: Doctor, I came to get Nina.

Avisha: Oh, ok sir, bye Nina.

Nina: Bye Didi.

Before, they can exit a nurse entered my cabin.

Nurse: Doctor, the ICU patient is gaining conscious.

I quickly went to the ICU ward followed by Nina and Nina's dad. Then I entered ICU wearing the plastic coat. I took my pen torch and showed it in her eyes.

Avisha: Can you hear?

She nodded her head.

Avisha: Can you speak? If you can tell me your name?

Patient: My name is Meera.

She said in an inaudible tone and her face was very pale. She touched her belly, as she didn't feel the baby bump she started to panic.

Avisha: Your baby is safe; we have kept him in incubator. You have won the war between life and death for your children and husband.

She then relaxed and smiled at me.

Meera: My husband and my girl child?

Avisha: They are outside, I need to check you up first then I will tell the nurse to allow them inside. 

She nodded her head.

Avisha: Ok, now follow my hand movement.

I moved my hand in front of her eyes, she rolled her eyes according to my hand movement.